Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 233|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Shop] Chang'es Lunar Magic is not so worthy for lucky box

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-31 08:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
author posts only |Descending |[url=]Read mode[/url]

In regards to Chang'e, can you put a visible mark whenever her passive is active?
Also i really love her upcoming Epic skin Lunar Magic but i was kinda disappointed cause you highlighted the fox on the entrance but it wasn't even doing anything in the in game effects.  You could've atleast make it float around her or follow her in game or let it tackle the enemy on her 1st skill. I really hope you consider. If you can change Ruby and Nana's walking animation please add a little change on Chang'e as well.

Post time 2020-5-31 02:51 PM | Show all posts
I also notice there is no mark when passive hit the enemy, as for her skin before, the animal is only show in entrance animation, would great if it also have animation in battle, Thank you for suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-31 04:07 PM | Show all posts
I really hope they add the visible mark since they already did that with Eudora now who has similar passive to chang'e
Post time 2020-5-31 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Same with Guinever’s epic. It’s called Lay Crane but never incorporated the crane in the effects. It would be nice if cranes will be in her ulti flying around her or a crane in her first skill. I hope that when it comes to epic skin they put more effort in looking it amazing.
Post time 2020-6-1 02:47 AM | Show all posts
I think for Chang’e’s ultimate, it looks very good to me because it is very hard for me to aim with Chang’e’s ultimate and enemies can very easily dodge my ultimate and it is annoying. But with the ultimate visual effects, it would help me aim my ultimate.

Comments

Sounds like p2w.. As Expected from Moonton..  Post time 2020-6-6 05:49 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-6-1 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-1 02:47 AM
I think for Chang’e’s ultimate, it looks very good to me because it is very hard for me to aim wit ...

I like it too. I just wish they don't nerf the effects just like what they did to the effects in Kimmy's 2nd skill in astrocat.
Post time 2020-6-4 02:37 AM | Show all posts
Yeah i totally agree i think grock rhino epic skin is even worthy to be consider a lucky box.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-5 12:46 AM GMT+8