Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 173|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] About Battle Spell

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-31 08:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think the spell regen(spell next to recall) is kind of useless to some heroes.
So i suggest that . Moontoon needs ro buff that spell and add it to battle spell pool. Then let us choose 2 Battle spell. So we have that hero complexity thing.
So heroes that doesn't need any regen will choose another.
Post time 2020-5-31 10:01 AM | Show all posts
You may think that the regen spell is useless to some people, but making it two battle spells can perhaps just mean replacing regen with revitalize. When you have a group of people using revitalize, you would quickly get full HP.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-31 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-5-31 10:01 AM
You may think that the regen spell is useless to some people, but making it two battle spells can pe ...

Yes they can do that.
They can make regen a solo regen with higher Regen. Why revitalize has a AOE regen with a lower hp gain. They also need to stay in one place . Which is kinda risky.

2 battle spell is more useful than forcing us to use regen spell. Like hello Franco has a regen per sec in his Passive
Post time 2020-6-1 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-5-31 10:01 AM
You may think that the regen spell is useless to some people, but making it two battle spells can pe ...

NO, he means some heros cant use it, like masha and xborg, so he is talking about another option, like a mini flicker or a mini sprint maybe??
If thats the case, you cant have regen and revitalize, and mini flicker and big flicker.
What other heros cant use regen?... maybe just these 2...
Post time 2020-6-4 05:34 AM | Show all posts
I believe Regen is a must skill! Its a core skill that whether agree or no, it's always of use. I would disagree with you however your point of selecting 2 spells is also a good suggestion.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 02:23 AM GMT+8