Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1540|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Lore & Novel] Story Rev: Vexana's Admirer

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-30 08:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Known Admirer of the Undead Queen

A month after their victory, the Moniyan Empire returned. Queen Vexana has received a message from the Phantom Crow. The mail is secured by a magic seal and must be sung in order to open the message. On the letter there is a piece of paper that says, "Pain is a gift," Vexana immediately recalls an old friend who helped her before the beginning of the fall. She called Leomord to kill and trace the letter, but they never realized that the magic seal that seals the letter was long enough to tackle the quadruple Earthstone Giants. Leomord asked, "My Queen, why do you just open the letter? Personally, I'm here to defend you if there's a danger to it." Queen Vexana advised Leomord to relax, and she already knew who had sent her the letter, "This magic is similar to mine, but somehow it was even more powerful than before he left." She delivered a message to him.

"I've got a knot right up in my throat, and I want to let you know that I'm taking back the beast because I think every time you look at me and grin that makes me want to drag you back to the past where we can't go anywhere. How sad I was making a mess. I have exiled myself from your sight, but will your tongue still remember the taste of my lips? Is your shadow going to remember my team swing? Once we were this, do you remember my charm? Those are all the words I missed hearing from you, but it doesn't matter, because I just want to know if you're all right. But, as usual, you've got your white knight pony by your side. I'm going to be back there, my friend". - Faramis

It's about to heat up in NecroKeep! The return of the notorious Alchemist-Farmamis. How does Faramis actually like from Vexana? Was there something between the two of them in the past, or is there animosity that heats the meter again?!

admirer.png

Post time 2020-5-30 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Yes! I want to see Vexana & Faramis in the next Valentine couple skin
 Author| Post time 2020-5-30 01:01 PM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2020-5-30 10:33 AM
Yes! I want to see Vexana & Faramis in the next Valentine couple skin

They seemed to be a good pair
Post time 2020-6-1 02:20 AM | Show all posts
wow...vexana in here look hot
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-15 05:00 AM GMT+8