Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 399|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Cannot start the game in Mayhem mode

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-26 07:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hi, I am a player in North America. I have been having problems with the starting the game in Mayhem mode since 2019. I pressed the "Start Game" button and the estimated time is always like 26s; however, I have been waiting and waiting bug cannot find matching with others to start the game. The longest time I waited was like 30 minutes.
I have tried clearing the cache and restarting the game but no luck. Any suggestion?

Thanks
Post time 2020-5-27 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Hi, sorry to hear that. If may understand correctly, it is the wait time to get matched up in Mayhem mode right?
As we all know, North America has the least amount of players when compared to the other servers. This leads alot to slow matchmaking and such. There are a number of factors that play a role when getting match such as the rank, level, credit score and more. To have a possible better or faster matchmaking, try to play with premades. If solo matchmaking is slow, try duo and the others. Thats the only effective suggesting I can give you based on my research. I hope that helps you, If not, hop into my dm's and we'll see what we can do aout it.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-27 05:32 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2020-5-27 12:30 AM
Hi, sorry to hear that. If may understand correctly, it is the wait time to get matched up in Mayhem ...

Thanks for the quick response.
What is dm by the way?

Comments

That means you can private message me. Hope you have a great day ^^  Post time 2020-5-27 06:00 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-6 02:22 PM GMT+8