Author: irezer
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Announcement: Guide Regarding Account Stolen

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2020-5-28 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2020-5-28 03:10 PM
FCK_AFK replied at 2020-5-28 08:20 AM
finaly you remove it from sticky thread,

and by the way you are not only players but you are also ...

Ah, there might be more updates later on. So, i need more space XD

I play this game since 2016 (season 1) and i don't get paid for real money by moonton to be moderator here. Similar like other moderators. We just love the game, we want better updates for the game.

Well, It's up to you and others want to believe or not. I'll not going to disturb people who don't want to play the game, it's up to individuals , but I'm still believe with this game, which can do more better for improvement in future.

Post time 2020-5-30 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by jingasenpai at 2020-5-30 12:51 PM

Screenshot_20200518-150227_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg Screenshot_20200518-150232_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg Features that doesnt work disconnecting 3rd party apps using montoon email account... why would you block because hackers changes region montoon account must be the one who has power rather than this hackers... Poor mind who made this feature..

Comments

@irezer already went to cs and you have a retard CS WORSE CS ever had..  Post time 2020-6-9 12:10 AM
The pop up said you need to contact customer service. So, kindly contact the customer service and sorry for not replying earlier. If still got problem, forward it to any of forum moderator/s.  Post time 2020-6-1 10:59 PM
Post time 2020-5-30 06:50 PM | Show all posts
a VK account under the name Dek Popon has bind his VK account to my mobile legends account. I still have access and did all recommend procedures, but i cannot remove his vk account. Can moderators here help me?
Post time 2020-6-1 12:50 AM | Show all posts
lanmaster3k replied at 2020-5-30 06:50 PM
a VK account under the name Dek Popon has bind his VK account to my mobile legends account. I still  ...

Hello, if you still have access to your email account, I would advise you to go to account center located in the account tab on your profile. Click on 3rd Party Account Disconnect Self-Service and disconnect his VK account. After that go back to account center and click on sign out all devices to sign that person out of your account. I hope you can remove the VK account out of your account!
Post time 2020-6-3 04:48 AM | Show all posts
The hacker's been using my account for almost a week now, he didn't bind any of his third party apps nor unbind mine (I have VK, FB, and Google+ bound) I checked all these and there seems to be no suspicious log ins using these accounts. Eitherway I have changed the passwords and secured these accounts. The problem is, I can't remember the email of thr Moonton account I bound it to my account. If only I could just know my email address so I could find a way to open it since I use only 4 or 5 passwords on all my accounts.
Post time 2020-6-5 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Why it takes a week to contact the developer, i still hasn't get my account back. The last message juat to fill the form. Why the respond is so slow? Pls help
Post time 2020-6-5 01:48 PM | Show all posts
The CS is really slow and the fact that it takes time for the game to recognize my device even though it has been used before I got hacked as well. It 's a really frustrating process for the users, especially those who have invested a lot of time into this game. I think maybe Moonton need to start reconsidering their approach.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-5 02:22 PM | Show all posts
The hacker's been using my account for almost a week now, he didn't bind any of his third party apps nor unbind mine (I have VK, FB, and Google+ bound) I checked all these and there seems to be no suspicious log ins using these accounts. Eitherway I have changed the passwords and secured these accounts. The problem is, I can't remember the email of thr Moonton account I bound it to my account. If only I could just know my email address so I could find a way to open it since I use only 4 or 5 passwords on all my accounts.

@Sedi if already renew passwords and secured the accounts, should be no problem then. For email that used on Moonton Account should be appeared in the account settings but with some some marks like this [***] in the email. You need to remember it if you want to change the moonton account's email.

Why it takes a week to contact the developer, i still hasn't get my account back. The last message juat to fill the form. Why the respond is so slow? Pls help

@Bodi1989 the developers working hard to manage all things which related with the game. Hope you can understand it. Also, may i know when you did contact the customers service regarding to your problem? You can pm me for this as well.

The CS is really slow and the fact that it takes time for the game to recognize my device even though it has been used before I got hacked as well. It 's a really frustrating process for the users, especially those who have invested a lot of time into this game. I think maybe Moonton need to start reconsidering their approach.

@quickacc Hi, thanks for the feedback. The CS handling tons of feedback and they need to verify each of the problems which taking a lot of time as well. It's not like the problem can be solve in few seconds. So, need to be patient about it.  If regarding being hacked, have you already forward about it in official CS email? If you did, you need to wait for their feedback within 1 week.  If after 1 week no reply, you can forward about it to forum moderators in this forum. For the meanwhile, you can check and try manually change passwords or the email which bounded in the game. If still not working, you need to wait for CS to handle it for you.

Post time 2020-6-5 03:22 PM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2020-6-5 02:22 PM
@Sedi if already renew passwords and secured the accounts, should be no problem then. For email th ...

Is it not possible for the CS to send me just the Moonton email addresstho? The account verification really doesn't help :( or are there no way out of this?
 Author| Post time 2020-6-5 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Sedi replied at 2020-6-5 03:22 PM
Is it not possible for the CS to send me just the Moonton email addresstho? The account verificati ...

It's a normal for owner/user to know about respective email that used in the game. If don't know your own email, you need to remember it, so that you can provide it as information in order to regain back what you lost and so on.
Account verification? can you explain more about this. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-29 07:51 AM GMT+8