Register now.
Return to list New
Author: irezer
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Announcement: Guide Regarding Account Stolen

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-5 09:20 PM | Show all posts
I Got hacked and emailed to developer.
I filled the form and sent it, it has been a week and no reply.
What should i do now? It takes too long for each devs email, maybe will take more than a month to retrieve.
Can you pls help? The service is too slow, i paid a fortune for this game though
 Author| Post time 2020-6-5 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Bodi1989 replied at 2020-6-5 09:20 PM
I Got hacked and emailed to developer.
I filled the form and sent it, it has been a week and no repl ...

I see. Sure. You can provide your information through this Bug Report Section (under Account): Link. Forum Moderator/s will collect your informations in details.
Post time 2020-6-6 08:52 AM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2020-6-5 05:39 PM
It's a normal for owner/user to know about respective email that used in the game. If don't know y ...

Account Verification's the function in the account settings>account center tab. It asks you asks you (with multiple choices) questions like what rank, heroes you own, skins, which one is your mentor and stuffs like that to verify if the account is yours then after that it shows the email address of the accounts binded on your ML acc still with the asterisks (***) in the middle. I don't know if it has any other function though.
Post time 2020-6-6 02:31 PM | Show all posts
i have already email twice to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com but no response. the hacker have totally stolen my account and remove all my social accounts. the hacker right now was enjoying playing my account that i have work since season 2 of the game. hope the mobilelegend dev address and bring back my account.
Post time 2020-6-6 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Azazil2000 at 2020-6-6 04:45 PM

Thanks for removing that threat.This is really a good thing that hackers cant hack through that now.Account retrieve system should be more strick in my opinion.Do the best for the player that they enjoy this game so much
Post time 2020-6-7 04:56 AM | Show all posts
They stole my account, I changed my password but I didn't notice he bound on google play (I am using iOS) he got back in my account and bound his facebook too. I can't unbind his FB and Google play cuz it says new region.. wth how can I unbind him I still have my starlight and don't want to buy the new one cuz my account is still not safe!
Post time 2020-6-9 12:14 AM | Show all posts
GO TO CS DO YOU EVEN HAVE A NORMAL ONE? COZ ALL ARE RETARDS i dont know if its even a bot first they asked date created the account almost all info i gave it to them to the form they given... after a month replied again want to have purchase reciepts of my top up i gave it to them i really wanna slap it to their face another month passed ask again for google reciept I wanna punch the person or the creator of your bots behind your CS EMAILS...
Post time 2020-6-9 05:12 AM | Show all posts
Will 2-way verification be ready for the next update in global version or not?
 Author| Post time 2020-6-9 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2020-6-9 01:19 PM
Account Verification's the function in the account settings>account center tab. It asks you asks you (with multiple choices) questions like what rank, heroes you own, skins, which one is your mentor and stuffs like that to verify if the account is yours then after that it shows the email address of the accounts binded on your ML acc still with the asterisks (***) in the middle. I don't know if it has any other function though.

@Sedi   That one you're referring to "Retrieve Account" under Account Center tab. The option currently can be used only to recover Account IDs that have already been connected to other accounts. The proper way in case your account stolen is must through the process that i posted in this thread, which is use the “Sign Out All Devices” function to unauthorize all other devices that have logged in your account. If you still have problem, please forward to Forum Moderator/s. They'll try help you as much as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have already email twice to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com but no response. the hacker have totally stolen my account and remove all my social accounts. the hacker right now was enjoying playing my account that i have work since season 2 of the game. hope the mobilelegend dev address and bring back my account.

@cuatro Can you provide your full information such as your email used to contact CS email, In-game ID, and server ID to any of Forum Moderator/s? They'll collect those information to help you as much as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for removing that threat.This is really a good thing that hackers cant hack through that now.Account retrieve system should be more strick in my opinion.Do the best for the player that they enjoy this game so much

@Azazil2000 Hi. The game will enhance their system time to time and thanks for your opinion/suggestion.

They stole my account, I changed my password but I didn't notice he bound on google play (I am using iOS) he got back in my account and bound his facebook too. I can't unbind his FB and Google play cuz it says new region.. wth how can I unbind him I still have my starlight and don't want to buy the new one cuz my account is still not safe!

@Deathsheep1738  Please follow steps that i already posted in this thread. If you really can't enter your in-game account, you can use last option which is forward about it to official cs-email. If any problem with it, you can come back again and mention about it to any of Forum Moderator/s in this forum.

GO TO CS DO YOU EVEN HAVE A NORMAL ONE? COZ ALL ARE RETARDS i dont know if its even a bot first they asked date created the account almost all info i gave it to them to the form they given... after a month replied again want to have purchase reciepts of my top up i gave it to them i really wanna slap it to their face another month passed ask again for google reciept I wanna punch the person or the creator of your bots behind your CS EMAILS...

@jingasenpai Indeed bots will greet you first, and later on staffs/devs will look into the problem. That's how it works. If you don't like the bots, then i can't help for it. You can try providing your suggestion about improving CS bots under Suggestion section in this forum.
If you have problem with cs in-game/official cs email, you can forward about it to any of Forum Moderator/s here. They'll try to help you as much as possible.

Will 2-way verification be ready for the next update in global version or not?

@Vincenza@849 Based on official statement, they'll do the 2-way verification when they're ready. For meanwhile, you can follow the steps mentioned in this thread, in case your account got stolen. If any problem, you can forward to any of Forum Moderator/s in this forum.

* Also, I'll close this thread as this thread was initially for announcement purpose. Anything problem, please rely on Forum Moderator/s available in this forum.  They need some hugs from you guys too. Thanks for your cooperation.   

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-29 07:46 AM GMT+8