Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 7322|Reply: 30
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Announcement: Guide Regarding Account Stolen

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-26 06:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2020-5-26 06:01 PM

Dear MLBB Forum Members, 

Regarding account being stolen, here are guides for you by Official MLBB Team:

What should I do if my account is stolen?

If you suspect your account is stolen, you can take these actions to ensure your account safety:

When you still can log in your account/game progress:

1. If you have connected to a Moonton account, we recommend that you immediately change the password and use the “Sign Out All Devices” function to unauthorize all other devices that have logged in your account. If necessary, you can also change the email connected to your Moonton account.
>> Tap the Avatar - Account - Account Center to find all the buttons for related functions.

2. If you have connected to a 3rd-party account, it is recommended that you go to that 3rd-party website and change password. Then do the following steps in MLBB: Tap the Avatar - Account - Account Center - Sign Out All Devices.

3. If your account is not connected to a Moonton account, it is highly recommended to do so for your account safety.

4. Please note that even if you have changed the password, the account hacker can still sign in your account until you use "Sign Out All Devices" to sign out your game account on other devices.

When you can no longer log in your account/game progress:

1. Contact our Customer Service immediately. (MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com)

2. After your account is successfully retrieved, make sure to take the following necessary actions when you log in, to protect your account safety: Change Password, Change Email, Sign Out All Devices.

About Moonton account

Moonton account can provide comprehensive protection for your account security. You can unbind all other third-party accounts, change the password, or change the connected Email via the verification code sent to your Email linked. In the near future, we will support the 2-way verification when a login process is initiated on a new device. Once this function comes online, your account will be under its protection as long as you have your email linked to your Moonton account and have the function turned on in account setting. In the meantime, we remind you that please do not use the same password for both your email and your Moonton account.

If you have any suggestions and questions, please feel free to let us know via in-game Customer Service. We treasure the feedback from each and every one of you. Together we make MLBB better! Thank you for your continued support to MLBB. We wish you a happy day in the game!

-- MLBB Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Notes from me as MLBB Official Forum Lead Moderator here:

Based on feedbacks i received recently, regarding on certain threads which assume/rumor to be deleted, those threads are moved on our private work team section inside of this forum in order to analyse slowly. I already read and some are good for feedbacks, while some are intentionally try to blacken the name of official team, this forum, and the name of this game itself. So I suggest to these author/s to follow the forum regulations here.  MLBB Forum Team has right to take actions according to Forum Regulation no.12 or any rules stated on this regulation. (Link is here).

I also noticed that some threads still not obey the Forum Regulation no. 11, this one the team will take action time to time.

Forumers can provide suggestion/s as these are always/will be forward to the management and some suggestions will be given answer/s by devs and might be implemented inside of the game, but not for whole and all. However, too much toxicity are not necessary in this forum.

If some forumers questioning team's action which seems to be not on the rules, can forward to me about it. 

Besides that, happy celebrating Eid Mubarak/Eid-Al-Fitr for those who're are Muslims. Also prevent and protect yourself from recent Covid-19 although some countries are allowed to be around outside of the house~~.

Thanks for your time on reading this.
Have a nice day to you all~

Cheers,

Irezer

Official Forum Lead Moderator

Author| Post time 2020-6-9 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2020-6-9 01:19 PM
Account Verification's the function in the account settings>account center tab. It asks you asks you (with multiple choices) questions like what rank, heroes you own, skins, which one is your mentor and stuffs like that to verify if the account is yours then after that it shows the email address of the accounts binded on your ML acc still with the asterisks (***) in the middle. I don't know if it has any other function though.

@Sedi   That one you're referring to "Retrieve Account" under Account Center tab. The option currently can be used only to recover Account IDs that have already been connected to other accounts. The proper way in case your account stolen is must through the process that i posted in this thread, which is use the “Sign Out All Devices” function to unauthorize all other devices that have logged in your account. If you still have problem, please forward to Forum Moderator/s. They'll try help you as much as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have already email twice to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com but no response. the hacker have totally stolen my account and remove all my social accounts. the hacker right now was enjoying playing my account that i have work since season 2 of the game. hope the mobilelegend dev address and bring back my account.

@cuatro Can you provide your full information such as your email used to contact CS email, In-game ID, and server ID to any of Forum Moderator/s? They'll collect those information to help you as much as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for removing that threat.This is really a good thing that hackers cant hack through that now.Account retrieve system should be more strick in my opinion.Do the best for the player that they enjoy this game so much

@Azazil2000 Hi. The game will enhance their system time to time and thanks for your opinion/suggestion.

They stole my account, I changed my password but I didn't notice he bound on google play (I am using iOS) he got back in my account and bound his facebook too. I can't unbind his FB and Google play cuz it says new region.. wth how can I unbind him I still have my starlight and don't want to buy the new one cuz my account is still not safe!

@Deathsheep1738  Please follow steps that i already posted in this thread. If you really can't enter your in-game account, you can use last option which is forward about it to official cs-email. If any problem with it, you can come back again and mention about it to any of Forum Moderator/s in this forum.

GO TO CS DO YOU EVEN HAVE A NORMAL ONE? COZ ALL ARE RETARDS i dont know if its even a bot first they asked date created the account almost all info i gave it to them to the form they given... after a month replied again want to have purchase reciepts of my top up i gave it to them i really wanna slap it to their face another month passed ask again for google reciept I wanna punch the person or the creator of your bots behind your CS EMAILS...

@jingasenpai Indeed bots will greet you first, and later on staffs/devs will look into the problem. That's how it works. If you don't like the bots, then i can't help for it. You can try providing your suggestion about improving CS bots under Suggestion section in this forum.
If you have problem with cs in-game/official cs email, you can forward about it to any of Forum Moderator/s here. They'll try to help you as much as possible.

Will 2-way verification be ready for the next update in global version or not?

@Vincenza@849 Based on official statement, they'll do the 2-way verification when they're ready. For meanwhile, you can follow the steps mentioned in this thread, in case your account got stolen. If any problem, you can forward to any of Forum Moderator/s in this forum.

* Also, I'll close this thread as this thread was initially for announcement purpose. Anything problem, please rely on Forum Moderator/s available in this forum.  They need some hugs from you guys too. Thanks for your cooperation.   

Post time 2020-5-27 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-27 10:43 AM | Show all posts
FCK_AFK replied at 2020-5-27 10:37 AM
This is our mighty supervisor and anti-criticism

ahahaha. thanks for your compliment.
Post time 2020-5-27 10:45 AM | Show all posts
 Author| Post time 2020-5-27 11:10 AM | Show all posts
FCK_AFK replied at 2020-5-27 10:45 AM
You're welcome, and by the way when will you open the forum that you are hiding? are you embarrass ...

Not everything should be open again once it's already delivered. So, it's kinda false to say that no feedback at all from this forum, right. You can see the announcement up there.  I'm also player like you guys. I know everybody's feeling. But excessive toxicity are not necessary. And thanks for the feedback as well.

Post time 2020-5-27 12:29 PM | Show all posts
 Author| Post time 2020-5-27 01:08 PM | Show all posts
FCK_AFK replied at 2020-5-27 12:29 PM
please explain "toxic" you mean,

the people here expressed their disappointment at the way you wo ...

For the meaning of the word, you can just google it for fast answer i think.

Also, any expression of disappointment, or protest, forum members can just post about it but with under the rules/regulations stated in this forum.

If anything problem with CS, forum members can forward about it to moderators. Everything not always perfect but can always be improved.

hmm? those threads? You can always forward about it to @HoaxMuffin (summoning hoaxy~ ahahahah)

Post time 2020-5-27 08:54 PM | Show all posts
About montoon account its a fake news specialky unbinding all 3rd party apps hackers cant be swayed off because thus fuken feature doesnt work
 Author| Post time 2020-5-28 12:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2020-5-28 12:42 AM
jingasenpai replied at 2020-5-27 08:54 PM
About montoon account its a fake news specialky unbinding all 3rd party apps hackers cant be swayed  ...

Hello~
if it's true about what you said, you can provide the info or evidence/s to any of my moderator/s or post about it on Bug Report Section in this forum. Or simply direct to CS in-game.
(the feature which you claim doesn't work).

If related to any hacking stuffs (which totally worked), you can provide those info to any of the moderators as well.

These informations will be collected by the team and deliver to the official management to handle it.
Post time 2020-5-28 08:20 AM | Show all posts
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-29 04:47 PM GMT+8