Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 635|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Hacked account, in-game solution are useless, what did they use the money for?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-21 08:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kathey at 2020-5-22 10:51 AM

First of all, WTF, WHY AM I supposed to log in to a hacker's account In order to unbind it, I need to log in? Sure, I'll try to guess password that have a chance of 0.000000000001% for success 'NOT'!
2nd solution, why the hack(no pun intended) can't I change my password? I've waited for hour with good internet after I press it the '''change password" and all I got is a freeze screen....

You thought with the money, they can Improve their security, but noo~~~~ God knows what they use that money for....

Sorry for being salty, but you can't really blame me for this, its been going on for months and there are no news in improving their security, You'll understand why this made me really frustrated.... The Customer Service sucks to, they only inform you of something you already know which failed miserable btw...

I don't even know how they hack My account, I've been honest with the game and spent real money in the game, God knows I did it, Unless Codashop is actually the source, I have no reason to believe this is cause by me....

Update*
This photo literally show anyone can hack your account, even if they are small bastards, its been going on for two months and this kind of video still exist a week ago?
Screenshot_2020-05-22-08-45-57-19.png
Post time 2020-5-21 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-5-21 10:42 PM

"I don't even know how they hack my account"

This hacked account problem is the perfect example of devs ignorant toward player , they sent email to all player BLAMING ALL PLAYER for PLAYER'S OWN FAULT installing 3rd party app that caused their account to get hacked MEANWHILE they miserably FAIL to REFLECT on THEMSELVES that they FAIL to PROTECT user PRIVATE DATA,

I can't stop laughing. Capital word is intentional.
Post time 2020-5-22 04:40 PM | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2020-5-22 03:09 AM
For real I’m not stupid enough to use third party but moonton blames it on players. I’m just gon ...

It's easy if you want to get your account banned , not permanent but 1 year ban , follow step below if you want to get your account banned to prevent the hacker from using it :
1. Find any outdated maphack tutorial on youtube ,the best one is the one that's already patched and can be detected by anti cheat system .
2. Use and follow the outdated maphack tutorial and wait until the system detect you're cheating
3. Finish ! your account got banned ! sometimes the ban is just months long but oftenly 1 year ban ! you can do this step again when the account got unbanned to ban it again !
 Author| Post time 2020-5-22 08:41 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-5-21 10:38 PM

This hacked account problem is the perfect example of  ...

Yep this is a problem, first of all, some people like me are not brave anough to use 3rd party app, I fear risk of turning my phone into a Brick....  This thing has been going on for months (since s1 if I was correct), so why do we keep getting news on nee hero instead of security update, I ain't using my money again on this game unless they fix their security
Post time 2020-5-22 06:36 AM | Show all posts
I agree blame others for the slack game design ..why have 5 different logins for starters ...why not show all logins on every account.... why don’t you have a web site with a real support system ? What the actual fuck is going on ?
Post time 2020-5-22 03:10 AM | Show all posts
Reyzaurus replied at 2020-5-21 09:57 PM
Its fix now, so I can change the password, also, thank you

I changed pass for moonton it doesn’t help
Post time 2020-5-21 09:31 PM | Show all posts
Which pw are you trying to change? Haven't heard about froze screen when trying to chnge pw. If your account is hacked, do contact their CS email not the in-game CS, coz the hacker can get access to it too. Do send an email to CS email: mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com, with sub: Account hacked , and explain wht happened with your accnt details, wait for their reply . They will send you a ticket, submit it and they will solve once you prove that you're the the legit owner of the account. Hope you get your account bck.
Post time 2020-5-22 12:52 PM | Show all posts

I hope they fix this soon the hacker use my account for 7 days and i was so jealous cause the hacker use my zodiac skins and all of my epic skins and special skins
Post time 2020-5-21 08:26 PM | Show all posts
play 8 ranked match and try unbind using your moonton email account
It works for me and you don't need to wait lame CS

Comments

It wont work it will say cant unbind because im in a different region  Post time 2020-5-22 04:19 AM
 Author| Post time 2020-5-21 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Kamving replied at 2020-5-21 08:26 PM
It works for me and you don't ne ...

Could you explain it for me, Sorry but its kind of a bit vague for me to understand, i'm not much of a techno genius... Also, is your account still hacked after doing so?
 Author| Post time 2020-5-21 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Kamving replied at 2020-5-21 08:26 PM
It works for me and you don't ne ...

How actually did your phone not freeze after pressing it? Does it happen after 8 ranked match?

After so, does the hacker still have access to your account?
Post time 2020-5-21 08:54 PM | Show all posts
Reyzaurus replied at 2020-5-21 08:43 PM
Could you explain it for me, Sorry but its kind of a bit vague for me to understand, i'm not much  ...

nope for 8 hours, but i dont know what will happen in next
let's see tomorrow, i hope he (the hacker) can't bother my account
 Author| Post time 2020-5-21 09:57 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-5-21 09:31 PM
Which pw are you trying to change? Haven't heard about froze screen when trying to chnge pw. If your ...

Its fix now, so I can change the password, also, thank you
Post time 2020-5-22 03:09 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-5-21 10:38 PM

This hacked account problem is the perfect example of  ...

For real I’m not stupid enough to use third party but moonton blames it on players. I’m just gonna request to get my account banned permanently and quit this game for good. Pathetic security. Player blaming when it’s their fault.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 01:14 PM GMT+8