Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2495|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Important Notice : Regarding Account Safety

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-21 04:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Player,
We've noticed that some players revealed some account information of other players on social media, and cause concerns regarding account safety. We went on a detailed investigation right after we realized the issue and here's what we were able to find:

1. After verification, the majority of the account information was leaked due to the account holdes using unauthorized 3rd party plug-ins which already had malware and hacking program implemented in. These plug-ins will record players' info including their account number and password and futher steal your account. Once again, for your own safety, we urge our players to not use any unauthorized 3rd party apps as these apps may not only lead to an account ban, but an account loss.

2. Some other players' info was led due to the account holders using unauthorized 3rd recharging services. In order to avoid this from happening, please don't trust or use any unauthorized 3rd party recharging service.

3. We've also noticed some hacking websites out there, pretending to be MLBB official website. These websites usually ask for players' information while pretending to send players rewards. We urge our players to pay extra attention to these websites. The MLBB official website won't ask for your account info and password in any events. If you encounter this kind of situation, please feel free to contact us via Customer Service or social media admins.

4. Regarding account safety: The game provides effective protection to your account via various functions in the account center. You can improve your account safety by changing email that your account binds to, changing password, or signing out all devices. Your account will not be stolen during normal gaming activities such as providing your player ID while addind friends.

5. Account safety has always been our top priority. In future updates, we will further upgrading our Account Protection Systems to another level to better provide you accounts.

For suggestions and questions, please contact us via customer service.
Thank you for your continued support to MLBB!
--MLBB Team

Important Notice.jpg
MLBB Account.jpg
Post time 2020-5-22 10:05 AM | Show all posts
You didnt say anything about the ones who didnt use any third party tools and still got banned. ( Squad friend ) Any ideas what happened there??
Just to be clear:
-he has never ever download any hacking tools (he sucks at computers, he can barely use his phone properly)
-he has bought lots of diamonds the normal way, NEVER EVER anywhere else.
-he hasnt given anyone his password or account info.
-he has never joined any weird contest to get skins.

Comments

true , the real problem lies in the game itself so devs should STOP blaming PLAYERS for dev's own FAULT and mlbb developer should APOLOGIZE to player for this problem and for wrongly blaming player  Post time 2020-5-22 05:40 PM
Post time 2020-5-21 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Different person, same post, all of you post the same thing each time and you expect everyone to be satisfied with your efforts? There is no effort, you guys are making a huge joke of yourselves. Look at all their posts about this issue, it's all about shifting the blame on the players for being hacked, that's right It's OUR fault for being hacked, not their jackass kind of security system. The previous mod also posted that they urge players to not use "third party apps" and "don't cheat" it's never them saying that their security has holes in them. Always with the advice to be careful around malicious websites and shops, everyone here said that they never even did any of those things, even if they did WHAT is the function of you telling them that now? To feel better about yourselves? So that you can go "You brought this upon yourselves" and not help any of them? I've lost faith in you clowns, let that hacker keep that account, that's the playerbase on this game now, a bunch of hackers and joker ass customer service. In this game, you can play fair for years and once it's time, they will let a hacker take everything you worked for because they're quirky and have no care for their actual players. Let's see what these clowns will do when hackers seize their company and no one gives a hoot about it. Like the post above me said, Next joke please.
Post time 2020-5-23 10:14 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-5-22 10:05 AM
You didnt say anything about the ones who didnt use any third party tools and still got banned. ( Sq ...

How do we know you're not lying?
Post time 2020-6-6 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Im not agree in this case.If the developer cant take steps bout hackes then its useless.
Post time 2020-7-19 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Hello, my account has been hacked.

I managed to get my account back but the hacker changed my nickname to PELIR (PENIS in Indonesia) and my country to Indonesia.

So my nickname right now is PENIS. I have already informed the devs. It has been 3 months since then. But they're saying it's against their policy. I already proved my validity of the ownership of my account.

I just want my old nickname and country back.

Can anyone help?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-21 03:22 PM GMT+8