Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 164|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buffed Gatot Can Match 500 Stacks Aldous!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-20 06:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
If you guys know what video I am talking about it's from junior exp. He demonstrated that Gatot can beat Aldous even with 500 stacks. This again proves how garbage Aldous damage is and needs massive buffs and quickly.

Now way a fucking tank can match a late game fighter. Also 500 stacks is almost impossible to get in the matches. WTF is Moonton doing? He got even weaker with the Endless Battles nerf.

He is becoming weaker and weaker with all the 2K damage burst buffs Moonton sprays around. Which makes him more and more irrelevant.

So they should buff the 8 damage points to 25, remove the stack limit and defense buffs from 21 to 24 and health growth buff and defense growth buff

Nobody should be able to challenge Aldous in late game to make up for his garbage damage and defense in early game

And nerf Gatot damage and defense. It's disgusting a tank beating a late game fighter.

Post time 2020-5-20 08:33 AM | Show all posts
hahahahaha thats so unfair!! Yeah, aldous is not a Good option right now. Unlesss its  classic.
Post time 2020-5-20 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Gatot's revamp isn't good either. You're just comparing two bad heroes.

* Firstly we never had mana issue with Gatot.
* Secondly, Gatot is already useful without that extra damage.
* Third & most important thing, Gatot's counter damage on Skill 2 & heal passive is what makes him very useful & unique. To me the old Gatot was the god of DPS hero counter. I can kill Claude with just Skill 2 alone (Of course with the right items).

They take out the most unique thing about Gatot, and thought the replacement of no mana & extra damage would be enough.
Post time 2020-5-20 03:51 PM | Show all posts
hey every fighter is weak right now this meta  does not favors fighter but that does not means the hero is bad, i guess we need some thing which can give all fighters a better boost in game, mms have red, mage/ass have buffs, tnk/suppport have mask fighters have nothing they just wonder around maintaining lanes and stealing farm from enemy we should get some thing for fighters too .it can be a item can be a new jungle buff we just need something for fighter too that my view
Post time 2020-5-21 07:15 AM | Show all posts
I think 25 is overkill dmg but should def be increased in growth.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-21 09:21 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-5-21 07:15 AM
I think 25 is overkill dmg but should def be increased in growth.

Yeah, I would reduce it to 20 damage points, but the rest should stay the same
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:47 PM GMT+8