Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 676|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Request] HELP I HAD A CHAT WITH MY INDONESIAN HACKER WHO BINDED GPLAY (I AM IOS)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-19 11:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This is the email address of the Indonesian hacker who is trying to steal my account (Elsa?), the picture that they keep using, and the two friends that the hacker keeps inviting, so must be a close friend maybe?
Here's what happened:
I am an ios user. On our side, we bind our account using "iOS Game Center", therefore I will not see if someone has binded my account using "Android Google Play" because we don't have this option.
UPDATE! I FOUND HIS PHONE NUMBER HE STUCK IT ON THE PROFILE (I ATTACHED IT)
Now this hacker, I don't know how, but somehow he has binded and has been logging in using Android Google Play.
If anyone will ask, here are the things I've done
- I've changed my moonton email
- I've changed my moonton password
- I've unbinded my GameCenter, Facebook and VK, and put
- I've have 2FA on all of my accounts
- I changed the passwords of all of my accounts
- I've tried "Sign Out of All Devices" (which is the only thing I can really do right now)
- I have my friend, an android user, to login my account and click "Log Out of All Devices" every once in a while so they will not be able to log me out at all, but at the same time, I will not be able to do the same since it will not reach "recognized device" state.
- I have already sent an email to ML, and they've sent me a form to know which one I want to unbind. I received a system generated reply, which according to some friends, this type of problem takes 4 - 6 months before they actually respond.
- I immediately delete new friends added by the hacker, just in case they are waiting for 7 days so they can use my diamonds. Which can't really buy anything since it's only 136.
But even with all this done, since it is still binded to the Google Play account, they will still have access.
I can only unbind the Google Play account if
1) The Google Play Account is mine, and I know the password, which is not the case.
2) The device that im using is "recognized" by Moonton as a regularly used device, so I can unbind it by simply logging into my moonton account. Problem is, I don't have an android phone, so I ask my friend to help me which is really hard on her, because as she is using the account, the hacker will log in again, and she will get logged out. So we, (my friend and I) and the hacker, are both signing each other out of the device, racing to be a "recognized device"
It is so frustrating. It is "only a game". I could easily create a new account and move on but the countless hours, gifts from my friends and memories stuck to the account is really what I could not give up. They have already kicked me out of my own squad and made someone else leader. So I've lost the

Post time 2020-5-21 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Same problem here,i am usually iPhone but I used a android phone and played 9 ranked and 15 brawls ..was in hospital so nothing better to do...and still can’t unbind this google play  account..  also same thing he give me his number but I don’t like boys for bum fun I told him he must sell bum on my page now...so I repost advert for his bum on my page everyday..

My name is nikko santoso and I like bum fun call 60138052965 ..

Montoon is a joke and maybe with my free time I will take Apple to court about my details being hacked and Moontoon not caring.
Post time 2020-5-19 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-5-20 12:02 AM

Wait your in game name looks familar , im 100% sure we once matched up in same team (classic) , i'm not sure and forgot which battle but my ign is diwang and squad ddlc in case you remember. Oh to be recognized device you need to play ranked 7 match in a row without disconnecting once (at least that's what other people has told me) , you got my support don't let the hacker win .

Ps: you can also download iAndroid emulator on your os phone which allow you to run mlbb as android device

But sadly even if you unbind the account , the hacker will still able to login in his device if he has logged on at least once (but can't change device) , and there's no possible way right now to prevent the hacker to login again :( you can kick him but you can't delete the account from the hacker device :( sorry you has lost the account
Post time 2020-5-20 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-5-30 02:24 AM

Wait he says he already win 8 times with your account , that mean ...... the hacker has bypassed the 7 match cap and his device is now recognized device ....

RIP bro , i will wait for you at other moba when it's released .

Comments

Same  Post time 2020-5-20 07:07 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-5-20 01:09 AM | Show all posts
im really sorry if the hacker messed up the game. it's hard because i can really still log into my account :( i wish moonton could fix this. im just glad my account is now at 50 credit score and can't match classic / rank so it wouldn't be a nuissance to the other players.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-20 01:12 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-5-19 11:55 PM
Wait your in game name looks familar , im 100% sure we once matched up in same team (classic) , i'm  ...

although if i can unbind him, and bind my account maybe it will help :(
Post time 2020-5-20 02:08 AM | Show all posts
This indognesians are so poor and cant afford to buy skins that they have to do hacking.... poor dogs....
Post time 2020-5-20 04:57 AM | Show all posts
Welcome to the club once again and moontoon don't care about hacker
Post time 2020-5-20 06:18 AM | Show all posts
My account got hacked too. Moonton done messed up just went on my account and there’s 3 games which I didn’t play recently. I can still log in but this is really bad smh. Shame on Moonton for horrible security. I use iOS FB and someone used my account and played rank on it
 Author| Post time 2020-5-20 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Is it okay here to say "thank God wild rift is almost out"?
this is so frustrating
 Author| Post time 2020-5-20 12:36 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-5-20 12:15 PM
Wait he says he already win 8 times with your account , that mean ...... the hacker has bypassed the ...

i have a feeling that if i keep signing out all devices he still won't be able to bypass the 8 games. cause I can still log in until now. but yeah, see you in wild rift
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:14 PM GMT+8