Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 239|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] Account hacked

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-19 03:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good day!
A week ago my account was hacked and hacker changed my nickname and region. I've sent about my problem to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com but they gave me only a link where i can recover stolen account. It's just that somebody changed my nickname and region, so because of that I lost my attempt to change them free of charge. I've already changed my nickname and now I need help to change the region
Post time 2020-5-19 03:43 PM | Show all posts
You can change region through diamonds from shop. However if your account is hacked, you must do neccesary steps like changing all your account pws, logging out from all devices through Account center. Contct CS if they don't work.
Post time 2020-5-20 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Moderator don’t give advise that don’t work and lead players the wrong path. You have seen all the posts, nothing works. The hackers can still get back your account even after changing the password. They just need to do an ingame account retrieval.
Post time 2020-5-21 03:51 AM | Show all posts
Nothing works montoon will be in favor to hacker and just give you tons of work then forgets you... so just give up and move on
Post time 2020-5-21 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Please try this person’s method. Ignore all moderator’s advise as they do not know what they can do at all.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:04 PM GMT+8