Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 302|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Account] Banned, Hacked, unable to access, Customer support sucked

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-19 12:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So it started with being randomly banned for 30 days. Reason:Cheats. That's all it said, no further explanation or proof provided. I eventually sent an email (although it lacked detail due to not being able to see me game IDs due to being locked out) and then a few days later I could play again.

Then a few days later playing brawl a message pops up saying just logged into another device, i couldn't do anything, until later when the match had ended, because I got hacked I presume they've done it before and that's why presumably I got banned. I decided to take precautions so I reset my tablet to factory settings, redownloaded everything and changed my password on almost everything.

So after the factory reset I redownloaded the game app, and anti-malware and virus software, but now it won't let me connect to my  account. The login box pops up, but it won't let me type anything. Therefore I can't play the game or change my account details to prevent future hacks. Therefore presuming other may have the same issue I sent an email to the customer service, it's yet to be resolved.

Quite frankly, I may lose all my hard work and effort put into playing on my account and I am on the verge of completely quitting. I don't want to, but there have been several bugs and issues, regarding, security, accounts and logins, stability of the game, ping and not bothering to get in touch to emails regarding complaints, that moonton simply haven't bothered to fix instead solely focussing on game expansion through adding new features.
Post time 2020-5-19 11:36 AM | Show all posts
In my opinion, just create a new account. That simple if you spend money in this game just continue on sending reports and wait till customer service finally reaches you. Cause for me I got banned for 30 days (Getting unbanned this 24) I just created a new account and its higher than my main account, or just simply do every day works. Cheers!
 Author| Post time 2020-5-19 05:21 PM | Show all posts
I don't see the point of me having to restart from scratch, simply because the developers and customer service sucks at their job. If I start a new account I lose all my progress of heroes and skins, some of which are only available for seasons. It's worst because I don't spend real money, so all the progress I've achieved is purely my own hardwork, dedication and skill.

Comments

What a m0r#n he wants us to make a new account and spend again like whuuut!!!!  Post time 2020-5-20 02:04 AM
Post time 2020-5-20 12:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-5-30 02:18 AM

just wait for  Other MOBA Game bro
Post time 2020-5-20 11:29 PM | Show all posts
We know that there are many reports about incorrectly banned account, hacked account and other issues.  therefore we also hope that the Devs will handle and resolve all these issues in the future.. Cheers!

Comments

What future??? YEAR 2030??? OH SH€T  Post time 2020-5-21 03:56 AM
Post time 2020-5-21 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Please try this person’s method. Ignore all moderator’s advise as they do not know what they can do at all.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Post time 2020-5-21 09:55 AM | Show all posts
 Author| Post time 2020-5-22 08:12 PM | Show all posts
I just sent them another email and this time I got an automated reply email back. Now I am thinking is their email address sensitive, as before my last email were sent to the email at all power cases, but mobile legends didn't reply.

Post time 2020-5-24 09:44 AM | Show all posts
No point for the auto reply they will not reply much after. U can wait your ass off.
Post time 2020-5-25 12:36 AM | Show all posts
Yeah me too. Got banned for 3 months says i was cheating. No matter how i explain to them that i did not use any kinds of cheats or 3rd party apps they just wont believe me and bots always replies me back. Well i even had a post here of youtuber creating cheats and scripts to keep them aware of theose hacks and even reported it to customer service to help them. But still they wont believe me. But its okay i have totally stopped playing mobile legends though and plans to just sell my account when i guess whem suspension is over. The money anf time i have wasted on this game are all for nothing. Sad but i've moved on and decided to just switch to another game instead. I'm just here checkin' up on my posts. Good luck mate.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:47 PM GMT+8