Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 100|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Community] Ability to create Custom Competitions by Content Creators

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-18 07:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Hello!

I wanted to suggest this since it would be really helpful for Official Content Creators to host giveaways and other events for their contents.

Now, I suggest "Custom Competitions" for MLBB.

Since there's new profile features coming like "Role Tags like Assassin, Marksman" and etc.

Verified Content Creators should get special profile tag for players to see. If they have that, they can create a custom competition.

In the custom competition, the creator can use their diamonds to be the prize for the competition. In the settings, they can edit either diamonds or skins as the prize. Diamonds will be evenly distributed to all players at the winning team. They can also apply special rules like players won't be able to use skills or basic attacks and etc. This would be really fun for players to join in. Creators can toggle the ability for the match to be public (seen in the Contest Tab) or private.

There will be new tab in the Custom Mode available for Content Creators to see. Us, normal players won't be able to see it. We can only spectate those battles that are public and by tipping the players, they can increase the prizepool for the winners to get. (50% of the gifts will be converted to BB Coins for participating players to claim in the mail).

In the room, they have the ability to INVITE players that they do not follow! They can invite them via IGN or Player ID. Players will get special invitation message available to be seen in the menu. They can also invite players from the PUBLIC CHAT or GROUPS. It will be on First come, First served basis. Now, for the creator vision, they can toggle the settings if they want their vision to be delay (to avoid stream sniping) or in-sync with real time. Of course, for regular viewers, it will be delay or late.

In the content creator's bio, they can use special emotes like :youtube: to show YouTube icon, :facebook:, and etc.

This will be a great change for creators to host giveaways!

A photo below is just me with bad editing skills to show where to put the Competitions to be watched by players.

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=ODI0ODV8MDY5NGY0OGQyZDZjYTA5ODZlZjQ1ZDJhN2FiZmMwMTR8MTU5MDgxOTAwMQ%3D%3D&request=yes&_f=.jpeg

7D8ABE44-4F90-46FD-952B-1886A1FAC485.jpeg
Post time 2020-5-18 08:33 PM | Show all posts
A competition directly in game would be great, also your explanation and example easy to understand.
Thank You for your suggestion.
Post time 2020-5-19 04:29 PM | Show all posts
This would be really great, I could held a competition in my Hometown if this is implemented! I am so happy! Cheers!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:10 PM GMT+8