Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 130|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] A revamp for Star Protection, Double Star and Penalties

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-18 05:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Sim0nKey at 2020-5-18 10:39 PM

The reason why I suggest this, a deserved players should be on the Higher Rank and to avoid troll players in higher rank.

Double Star Points(epic to legend only):
Only players who got a gold or MvP recieved a Double StarPoints on winning team. Which means, a players played well recieved a double star points. P.s warrior to grandmaster works the current double star point system

Star/Points Protection:
The current system should be remove but if the players experienced a one intentionally messing the game(afk after 3minutes, using a trial hero and intentional feeding)in their team the Star Protection will automatically effected after the match.

Penalties on Star/Points:
Those players who intentioned to mess the game, the star/points loss should be up to 2x-5x based on numbers of players got affected of his trolling.

Penalty disabled on Rank:
If players got punished they will be disabled to play on Rank in Hour(s) based on numbers of deduction of credit points (1pt=30mins), duration of disabled should pause if the players goes offline. If player(s) commited both afk, trial hero, and intentional feeding automatically 40points deduction on credit points(autoban on rank) + duration before to regain the credit points.

I know the punishment that I suggest is too heavy but too deserving for player(s). Imagin having a toxic free in every game

Post time 2020-5-18 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Kinda agree on all but need some adjustments. Regarding the double star points, there will be problem for sure. Many will want to tke adc heroes not tnk or offlaners. You see, its hard for offlaner to get good kda, since they will focus on a lane mostly.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-18 10:37 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-5-18 07:30 PM
Kinda agree on all but need some adjustments. Regarding the double star points, there will be proble ...

To be honest, my suggestion is too complicated for devs, I also believed my suggestion needs a lot of adjustment but my suggestion is for toxic free in each match.
Post time 2020-5-19 05:29 AM | Show all posts
Its a nice idea..newd adjustment but thumbs up
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 01:38 PM GMT+8