Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 340|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] in future stop all your event if u cant maintain your server ping

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-18 02:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
looks like you never learn moonton .please stop all your event in future if u cant maintain your currant server. this 515 your server lag very bad and make me lose most of the time.so in future no more long event like this. make it just a week or a days event zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post time 2020-5-18 08:10 PM | Show all posts
First, Im sorry that you face the ping issues.
Secondly, I would want you to do a number of test to check exactly whats the problem.
- Do speedtest's on google, if you get bad ping there; its your internet problem.
- If you have Wifi, check the number of devices using the internet at the same time. This can lead to data transfer congestion which causes high ping.
- Run the network detection tool in the game. It can show the ping you can get, your wifi latency and that can help you determine the cause.
Finally, ofcourse, every game has its issues at times with their game servers but I can assure you that the servers are good most of the time.
Post time 2020-5-19 01:04 AM | Show all posts
They can't fix it , the only time you get good ping is when you're paired with player that isn't far from you , such as player with the same country/city/location as you . But unfortunately because mlbb uses worldwide matchup system , which make it possible for you to get paired with someone far away from your country , it's not possible to never get 120ms+ ping .
 Author| Post time 2020-5-19 08:11 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2020-5-18 08:10 PM
First, Im sorry that you face the ping issues.
Secondly, I would want you to do a number of test to ...

nah u never fix it if i check everything ok also no point.coz u will never fix it.its happen all time if u put event.the longger event u conduct the more problem to play rank.most of it will lag 120 above auto lose.so tq again moonton if u care player mlbb.so u will consider this a big problem.i assure u that im not the only one face this.
Post time 2020-5-19 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Lag? what kind of plan data did u use? game will be lag if your wifi if been use with so many people, about the data, maybe your play at a week place. Find a place that have a strong line.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-19 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2020-5-19 11:16 AM
RaeFails replied at 2020-5-19 10:32 AM
Lag? what kind of plan data did u use? game will be lag if your wifi if been use with so many people ...

dude my place no problem with signal and my telco are the best in my country. before event 515 or event before this my ping consistent 18ms when they start stupid event like this my ping start to jump high 120ms above until now still same.so i suggest these moonton or moneytoon the said. JUST STOP ALL EVENT IF U CANT MANAGE YOUR SERVER WELL U RUIN THE GAME.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-19 11:14 AM | Show all posts
ALL I WANT TO SAID YOU MOONTON NOT LEARN FROM MISTAKE.U KEEP DOING IT.ITS USELESS TO ARGUMENT WITH THEM. SO NEXT EVENT IM NOT EVEN TRY TO PLAY AGAIN UNTIL U FIX THIS.SUCH A WASTED
Post time 2020-5-19 11:29 AM | Show all posts
There was a time that all servers reconnected like 3 days ago. My friend playing another match and all our enemies and teammates reconnected it was so funny how my teammate said VPNN! After that, it was all fine. Cheers!
Post time 2020-5-20 06:00 AM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-5-19 01:11 AM
nah u never fix it if i check everything ok also no point.coz u will never fix it.its happen all t ...

Sorry about that.
I would like you to also know that cause of this pandemic, everyones at home and using internet almost every second. This causes congestion too.
Just to add, contact me over discord : imAldric#9087
I will try my best to assist you as I also have had issues that have now been solved after lots of experiments. Hope to see you there
Post time 2020-5-20 07:54 AM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-5-19 11:10 AM
dude my place no problem with signal and my telco are the best in my country. before event 515 or e ...

Dude, i live in a village, i face this lag issue too, but not all the time.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 12:13 PM GMT+8