Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 491|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Customer Service take to long to respond to my problem

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-18 07:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why does it take so long for your customer service to respond? Today is the second day of waiting to your repond
Post time 2020-5-19 06:58 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-5-18 11:06 AM
may be these days CS is very occupied with all those hacking cases and lost account so have patience ...

I do hope that was sarcasm because, let's be real here...

CS had always been bad, like, REAL BAD!

Even when there's no trending issue like this hacking thing, their service can hardly be considered service at all... more like torture, really.

If you're bored and want to feel frustrated, contact ML's CS; they'll surely make you feel you're not worth their time.

PS. They don't do any better handling hacked account issues, from what I've heard, so... no... definitely not an excuse...
Post time 2020-5-23 03:04 PM | Show all posts
I've said it before, but I'll say it again... This game has THE WORST CS ever
Post time 2020-5-18 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Sometimes they don't even respond at all

I've said it before, but I'll say it again... This game has THE WORST CS ever

Comments

Same...happen everytime when I report about match bug. But when it came to payment problem, they do reply fast.  Post time 2020-5-18 02:41 PM
Post time 2020-5-18 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Pfftt, i was waiting for 2 weeks and still nothing my friend
NOTHING
Post time 2020-5-18 11:06 AM | Show all posts
may be these days CS is very occupied with all those hacking cases and lost account so have patience they will reply, to be frank i don't like game CS too but they can get the job done that's important to me , so don't rage and be patient and co-operate its for your own good
Post time 2020-5-18 12:04 PM | Show all posts
pfft I've waited 2 weeks
Post time 2020-5-18 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Based on what I see and hear there is a lot of players having issues regarding on hacked and banned account and I reckon it would take a while for the CS to accommodate them all.
Post time 2020-5-18 01:13 PM | Show all posts
so now they want us to feel sry to CS ?? so how about us ?? what are you feel about someone whose diamonds used by stranger ??
Post time 2020-5-18 03:57 PM | Show all posts
I just recieve a message on the app that mootoon aduving players not to use 3rd party apps  for not to get have. But to tome their messgae for prevention is already too late a lot of player account have already been hack and me one of those victims whats rhe use of prevention if you cant provide the solution for all players that has been affected the CS is doint nothing for the players. They should just provide a rollback on account. and erase all 3rd party bound accounts so the main owner can secure their accounts.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-18 04:15 PM | Show all posts
I received the same too
 Author| Post time 2020-5-18 04:24 PM | Show all posts
accursed82 replied at 2020-5-18 03:57 PM
I just recieve a message on the app that mootoon aduving players not to use 3rd party apps  for not  ...

But my problem iwas someone change my bind moonton account i request to disconnect it and change it back to my email account

Comments

Btw did you bind your account with VK, since most of the hacked accounts were hacked in through VK, therefore I do not recommend VK. If possible disconnect VK before hacker binds with another account  Post time 2020-5-19 08:59 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 01:55 PM GMT+8