Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 447|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Account] Account hacked (come here if your account was hacked too)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-18 12:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I'm making this post as a threat mobile legends and a safe place for other members to come. My account has been hacked for 2 weeks now and I've gotten absolutely 0 help from moonton. Now obviously their fuckn security sucks if a low level hack is taking actual accounts of memeber a compromising millions of personal data and the best they can do is just ignore it. I'm going to report mobile legends to Apple, and then I'm going straight to the cops. I've played this game for 4 years with over 14k games and now some bullshit Indonesian fake hacker has changed my location to Indonesia , changed my clan and adds his fagget friends everyday. But mobile legends does absolutely nothing probably because it's their people so they let them do it. But if you YouTube json id device you can see just how they're hacking our accounts.
Post time 2020-5-18 01:18 AM | Show all posts
Hello there, we are in same situation, and I believe we should help each other out, today I have gotten a string of emails from the MLBB Support, here is their address : MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com

They have told me to fill a form, and it is a specific type of form that details on what we need, what I had was that it asked which account I needed to unbind, and there are a few you need to choose, all according to your situation. There are some key details you need, such as your ID, and its server ID which are the four digits in brackets following your ID. Additionally, they will need some form of recharge history from you, if you've purchased from them before, you will get an email receipt from "Youngjoy". You need to screenshot it and put in the order number. This is their surest way of determining you are the true owner of the account.

I have yet to see a reply, but it's good to see that they are specifically helping in account retrievals.

Best of luck, also people in similar situations should post here to help each other.

Comments

Gave every info they want and purchase details for transaction its already almost a month and no replies.. I just want you to know and dont get high hopes  Post time 2020-5-18 02:34 AM
 Author| Post time 2020-5-18 04:01 AM | Show all posts
Baber replied at 2020-5-18 01:18 AM
Hello there, we are in same situation, and I believe we should help each other out, today I have got ...

I’ve emailed mobile legends and wrote the customer service and have gotten no replies, I don’t care at this point if they won’t do anything I will, I know the hack and how to do it, so once I can jailbreak my phone I’m going to take the accounts of those who took part in taking mine, it’s a bunch of Indonesian 15 years olds who tell me “ since your rich buy a new account”. The fact that this shit company moonton allows this to happen is unbelievable and I won’t sit around and wait for them anymore, I’m going to report them to Apple and I’m going to the police. Enough police reports will either force moonton to actually get off their lazy asses and do something or shut them down. I’m going to LoL once it comes out anyways this game is has the worst community of any game I’ve ever played ,i.e. 15 year olds who try to steal your account because their parents won’t buy them skins
Post time 2020-5-18 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Juice22 replied at 2020-5-18 04:01 AM
I’ve emailed mobile legends and wrote the customer service and have gotten no replies, I don’t c ...

we are in the same situation...my account was hacked for 2 weeks now, and i lost all my diamonds
I don't know about police ideas which i thought that is not gonna work, but i just waiting for LoL Wild RIft right now for better gaming experience than this piece of shit
Post time 2020-5-18 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Does any here using a third party emulator called gameloop i was a victim of hacking as well and it all started when i installed that damed emulator. Ive been emailing moontoon for over a werk with no replies. The bad thing about that emulator is it is endorsing that they are license by tencent and moontoon and all accounts are scured but what we dont kbow is its a hackiing tool. Please beware guys so that you dont become like a sucker like me.
Post time 2020-5-18 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Did all of the above and went to the police. Police said they wont reply and they cant do anything because it is a cross border thing. Someone should come out with a police on these cross border issues and fine the developers heavily for all these lack of security. They should also fine apple and android for the lousy QA team whom are paid so much doing dont know what..
Post time 2020-5-19 04:39 AM | Show all posts
My accounts been hacked ..I Am iOS ..all binded to me...but he still hacks my account... loaded up the game on a android phone and I can see his google play account ...now I can’t unbind his account because it’s not the usual ip or region... this is the most stupid loophole ever ...I have the email and password yet I can’t unbind a stupid google play account !!!!! He got my credit score to 0 ...yes 0 and now what ? No help I email Moonton everyday for 8 days ..
Post time 2020-5-20 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Ok maybe we all report to the police and pin point to the location the hacker maybe, then if there are a big number maybe interpol will step in.
Post time 2020-5-21 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Please try this person’s method.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Post time 2020-5-21 09:54 AM | Show all posts
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 01:35 PM GMT+8