Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 207|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Punished as being a victim of troll

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-17 07:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Yesterday, after almost a month of not playing Rank, i've decided to play it to get up-to-date with the current ban/pick meta. I'm being on the slot number 5, and the only role left is Marksman. So i've picked Lesley as i have a good WR with her and she is playable according to enemy's composition. But...
My teamate, Franco is not happy with it. He starting to throw some harsh words from the very beginning (until the end, nonstop), saying things like.. "Lesley is an Epic-tier Marksman" and "you pick Lesley just to showoff your Legendary skin" etc. And he literally hooked every buffs, jungles & minions that i'm trying to take, and last hitting every hero i'm about to kill. And he is also not equipped with Roaming Item. After 10 minutes, i have the lowest gold with just Swift Boot and uncompleted set of Beserker Fury. And my teamates blaming me for not having enough damage on a teamfight. but nobody said anything about that Franco's toxicity & trolling.

At the end, we are losing (obviously), with me getting Bronze. I've got reported, banned for 5 minutes & deducted 22 credit score, YES 22! After being a victim of trolling. 22 is too much, and i've banned from playing rank until i get 90 above credit score. There goes my first match after almost a month. I'm Mythic 4 btw. That kinda demotivate me (that already demotivated), a lot.

Can they make any improvement on this area? Like a new & different reporting mechanism? Or an anti-troll potion for Franco (no hook on the jungle in your radius, etc)? Anything would do..

P/s : I can see a potential troll from Luo Yi too, maybe anti-teleporting potion is needed too.

Post time 2020-5-17 12:55 PM | Show all posts
lmao game is becoming trash i got muted for 2 hours for telling someone their trash over and over lmao but he doesn't get muted for talking trash and using cuss words the logic of letting system handle banning
Post time 2020-5-17 07:45 PM | Show all posts
I feel you brother...I've played thousands of games as a marksman where tank is main troll. And no one notice that in game. He trashtalked you from start, been useless and toxic, you can't earn gold or buy any item. But HE IS TANK, so he can feed, trash talk and etc... That's in brains of others and his.
Post time 2020-5-17 09:44 PM | Show all posts
Well every now and then we get to meet those narrow-minded players and we can't do anything about it.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-18 07:40 AM | Show all posts
lmao game is becoming trash i got muted for 2 hours for telling someone their trash over and over lmao but he doesn't get muted for talking trash and using cuss words the logic of letting system handle banning
@Toxicity1 I have no problem with this feature, you can still play even if got muted. Chat isn't necessasry.

I feel you brother...I've played thousands of games as a marksman where tank is main troll. And no one notice that in game. He trashtalked you from start, been useless and toxic, you can't earn gold or...
@Has_been_slain Ikr, Tank have some kind of 'immunity', they can avoids any blame & also put the blame on someone. However what really a problem is the mindset of other players which is stup.. i mean not thinking smart enough.

Well every now and then we get to meet those narrow-minded players and we can't do anything about it.
@ISDP True, but this behaviour impacts the gameplay. If they able to found a solution for Jawhead & Cecilion trollers, i believe they can solve this Franco's ability to troll as well, like one of my suggestion, a potion which makes Franco unable to hook any jungle monster/minions within given radius (hook just go through like its nothing there). I really hope mods are looking seriously deep into this suggestion.
Post time 2020-5-18 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Yes it would be beneficial to players who wants peace of mind against trolls if there's s potion that negates friendly interaction on the buyers expected radius but as long as it is cheap.

I just don't understand those players who attack their own comrades cause of conflict of interest in rank.
It would be more favorable to support each other even if there's a strife in the team in order to increase the chance of winning.  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:45 PM GMT+8