Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 756|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Party Box Event "Unlock 5x" Doesn't Return Epic Skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-16 07:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by edwardanthony at 2020-5-18 06:41 AM

Hello, I participated in the party box event. In this event, I purchased 24,000 diamonds which is a lot.
I was really disappointed when I didn't receive any epic skin when tapping "Unlock 5x".

This is the statement from the event rules.
An Epic Skin is guaranteed from an "Unlock 5x".

As you could see in the video (video removed due to Mobile Legend good intention), when I tap on "Unlock 5x" it doesn't return any epic skin that's listed in the bundle prize pool.

How could this happen? This involves a lot of money and is considered illegal by country law.

Post time 2020-5-17 09:24 PM | Show all posts
edwardanthony replied at 2020-5-17 02:25 AM
That's misleading. If you guys want to include the lightborn skins as rewards, then it has to be dis ...

Quick update on this, lightborn skins will be removed and you will get an epic chest.
Post time 2020-5-16 11:41 PM | Show all posts
lightborn skins are included in the prize pool, and as the price of a lightborn skin is higher than the venom skins or the saber skins they do count as epic skins in the box
 Author| Post time 2020-5-17 02:25 AM | Show all posts
That's misleading. If you guys want to include the lightborn skins as rewards, then it has to be displayed in the prize pool. Without that information, the users wouldn't know that they would get light born skin as a reward. Not only that it's not displayed in the prize pool, there's also a misleading statement:
An Epic Skin is guaranteed from an "Unlock 5x".

It's not about the price, sure the price of a lightborn skin is higher than the venom skins, but not everyone like "lightborn". Honesty is important here.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-18 06:40 AM | Show all posts
Now that's what Mobile Legend should be. I didn't regret I chose this game and spent money here. Thumbs up for all you guys! Keep the great work!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-23 06:44 AM GMT+8