Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 371|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Need Minshittar Update

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-15 09:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey Moonton,i have an idea about the buff on minshittar.
make his ultimate's center part knock up (or stun) an enemy for 1 sec.  

Post time 2020-5-16 01:51 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-5-16 01:52 AM
I'm surprised a lot of people wanted minsitthar revamp , while i try it myself and he's still good , ...

Agree with you. Up until now, among all heroes i have played so far, my Minsitthar has the highest wr of 68% with a total of 300+ matches. He is a really reliable hero but as a support/fighter.....not pure fighter so players cant expect him to solo top lane.
Post time 2020-5-16 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-5-16 01:53 AM

I'm surprised a lot of people wanted minsitthar revamp , while i try it myself and he's still good , even i watch youtube and so many youtuber use it and actually winning with minsitthar , I DO see the video release date and they aren't old video , probably a few days or few weeks behind BUT it still in the same patch note, i don't really get it why people keep saying minsitthar is underpowered , he isn't imo .

If minsitthar is getting a revamp i would be disappointed , because devs have reputation of releasing revamp that instead of making a hero good it makes the hero become worse , bane is one of the example
Post time 2020-5-18 02:29 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-5-16 01:52 AM
I'm surprised a lot of people wanted minsitthar revamp , while i try it myself and he's still good , ...

He is no good at all for solo players. MM like bruno, Moskov, Karrie and Granger have flicker skills and escape easily from his CC skills. They also use purify and escape from CC.

It is better if he roam around with damage dealers
Post time 2020-5-15 10:34 AM | Show all posts
yes I agree, the ults are useless, enemies can still use purify and sprints.

And skill 1 is very easy to avoid, the enemy can still escape even though he has hit by skill 1
Post time 2020-5-15 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Stun the main target for 1 secs wnd slow nearby enemies for .5 sece
Post time 2020-5-15 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Yess, his potential was replaced by Silvanna.
Post time 2020-5-15 05:55 PM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2020-5-15 12:05 PM
Yess, his potential was replaced by Silvanna.

No, it was replaced by Khufra.
Post time 2020-5-16 07:37 AM | Show all posts
I think Minsitthar is fine still, he need a buff, not a revamp. Maybe all of you should try to build him as damage instead of Tanks since his skills are purifiable. Tried on Classic, Minsitthar with Blade of Despair + Endless Battle as core item is godlike, one full combo and they're dead. And building Crit + Attack Speed are not bad as well, i'm able to kill a fed Leomord & Dyroth with this build, his stun & shield really helps him to deal more damage & secure more lifesteals. He is still great, we need to keep experimenting.
Post time 2020-5-16 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Minsitthar needs buff and decent basic damage.
Post time 2020-5-17 05:27 PM | Show all posts
I like your idea, with that knock up he could prevent enemies from running away. Thanks for suggestion :D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:05 PM GMT+8