Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1103|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

There is always a 'useless' hero

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-13 03:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
have u ever seen a pro player match? u know when in the draft phase u can always predict what they will ban or pick?
and they always said "ah they can get claude" so its clearly claude is more better than any other heroes?
or have you ever think even once like "ah i think balmond is a good pick for them" or "ban hilda please, i think they will pick hilda"

so i think its kinda clear who need to get nerf or buff in MLBB but why im always disappointed when i see every changelog? its like the popular hero worth more to get attention... i like to see every hero is used by pro player in tournament so its more unpredictable to see wich heroes they will pick...
Post time 2020-5-14 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Answer? . Meta Slave.

There's a bunch of powerful hero . For example Roger. That can slow you by 20% ever basic attack. Or deals a percentage of you missing hp as additional damage. But they still pick the most popular one.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-14 04:07 AM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-5-14 02:05 AM
Answer? . Meta Slave.

There's a bunch of powerful hero . For example Roger. That can slow you by 2 ...

nope. indeed roger got so much damage with his wolf form, but its kinda hard to attack enemies while moving or getting slowed. he's easy to get bullied by hit n run type
Post time 2020-5-14 04:27 AM | Show all posts
lordraihan replied at 2020-5-14 04:07 AM
nope. indeed roger got so much damage with his wolf form, but its kinda hard to attack enemies whi ...

Lol hes a marksman why would you relay on his wolf form if you can utilize both. I play Roger . Most of the time i prefer his human form. Because of slowing effect and movement speed boos. Hes untouchable.
Post time 2020-5-14 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
In Advanced Server 1.4.78 some old heroes got buff like Hilda, Balmond, and Revamped Saber, please check them and leave your feedback.
Thank You.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-15 02:12 AM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-5-14 05:23 PM
Hello.
In Advanced Server 1.4.78 some old heroes got buff like Hilda, Balmond, and Revamped Saber, p ...

ah sorry i never playing on advanced server but thank you thats a good news
Post time 2020-5-19 09:52 AM | Show all posts
And still you can lose against not meta hahaha.
Yesterday I lost a game, we were 4 mythics 1 legend so the enemy was mostly mythic too. My team were all expert and three of us were top ten in our cities. I was khufra, we had a granger, pharsa, x borg and Nana. Enemy had jawhead, miya, ruby, tigreal and Eudora. My team was so happy and confident during draft pick but we lost.
I guess there are no useless heros but poor synergies and counters. Like having lots of damage with no stun, or all stun and no damage (so they counter your stun with high damage and purify). That’s the beauty of the game. I remember making a guinivere useless because three of us had purify hahaha. She had a Chou and Nana in her team. Our purify made their ganks useless and our damage killed them in their own gank.
Who is the most useless hero?? Faramis??? With a buff and a little money advantage he kills you. And if you kill him he comes back and kills you anyway, but he respawns faster than you because of his stacks.
Rafaella? A good rafa player (I have 300 games with her), good slow down items and fast fingers can help the marksman chase or escape, and she has a stun. I remember making rafaella leslie duo and won 70% of our games.  
Nana was considered the WORST hero in the game and couple of seasons later people realized of her potential, she is even banned now.
Maybe the most useless heros are fighters but that’s because marksmen are taking all the jungle now. But if those fighters don’t die and their team is getting the kills in mid and bottom, they can push top and even take some of the enemy jungle, so not useless if you have a good team.
Post time 2020-5-20 04:50 AM | Show all posts
I wouldnt say that there are every heroe is useful that there are completely useless. Like almond; because he doesn't do enough dmg and have cc. He has no identity. Like some heroes that are weak that do not have an identity. The problem with those heroes is that they need to be reworked or they become too op. I have to agree with PhilYan; the 2nd main reason why some heroes are considered "better" is because of meta mentality. Many of these people picks heroes that are meta while they do not have skill. 3; a lot of people don't know how to counter pick or build. This is one of the most common mistakes I see in lower ranks during drafts. Some person will pick a fanny against a Chou, kfura, or martris.
Post time 2020-7-25 07:56 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-5-19 09:52 AM
And still you can lose against not meta hahaha.
Yesterday I lost a game, we were 4 mythics 1 legend ...

Talk about nana, she is so annoying even i don't use her so that my enemy wouldn't have to go through all that anger issues. Cause i know the pain,,
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 12:13 PM GMT+8