Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 319|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] UNFAIR MATCHMAKING!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-13 04:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kathey at 2020-5-30 01:35 AM

This is the worstt, at first i dont believe it until now I've experience this shit viral unfair matchmaking of MLBB on social media, THIS IS SO FCKING FRUSTRATING THIS SO UNACCEPTABLE!! i've been struggling in solo que!! Our enemies are all Mythic and one of them is almost Mythical glory while on the other hand my team are composing 2 legends?are serious??!! You better fix this shit as soon as possible!!PROBABLY! I know you're all aware THAT OTHER MOBA HAS AN EARLY ACCESS:)) and right now a lot of people are trying to get an access probably because their all done for this kind of scenario in MLBB at this shit unfair match making! Im trying to calm myself but this is just to much!!
inbound7307511750671095569.jpg
inbound8731324016150129140.jpg
inbound5304495070314085483.jpg
Post time 2020-5-14 06:15 PM | Show all posts
AgentValorem replied at 2020-5-14 05:19 PM
Poor guy your just credits farming in here shame for yourself, no one needs your toxic opinion. Lo ...

Typical idiot reply.
Post time 2020-5-14 09:33 AM | Show all posts
AgentValorem replied at 2020-5-14 07:05 AM
Owww how unfortunate for that reponse of yours... so you think that does make you God now? Are you  ...

Still crying ?. What a kid. Just because you lost your game ? . Im not trying to be a moderator.  Im just saying fact here.

You know what sucks?. The MVP system.
You just run around the map while your teammates trying to win a single clash. Use your ult hoping to KS. And boom MVP. Takenote at that amount of god you have. U r not farming. U r just running around hoping that miracles happen.
Post time 2020-5-13 07:13 PM | Show all posts
There's other points to consider in Matchmaking . Not only ranks.
Im telling you its not unfair.

Theres ELO , also server and time of match making.

Elo is computed based on you last matches visible in reply. If you play bad. You will be matched with lower rank. If you play good you will matched with same or higher rank.

Try to make an smurf account. Some of your enemy plays as good as you. Even if their rank is lower. And even give you higher rank opponent and teammates.

If you play good and suddenly matched against higher rank opponent. It doesn't mean that moontoon wants you to lose.
They're just making each game fair.

I don't know why some blames their bad game to matchmaking?. U r not a god. So u r not always winning. There's always people equally or even better than you.
Post time 2020-5-13 08:02 AM | Show all posts
yeap  it sucks. They wont fix it, nothing to do here my man.
The only thing we can do is stop the lose streak, play a brawl and pray for better teammates in 15 minutes.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-13 08:17 PM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-5-13 07:13 PM
There's other points to consider in Matchmaking . Not only ranks.
Im telling you its not unfair.

You're not God neither or admin/devs neither so you can't either tell so suck it i don't need your opinion:)
Post time 2020-5-13 08:23 PM | Show all posts
AgentValorem replied at 2020-5-13 08:17 PM
You're not God neither or admin/devs neither so you can't either tell so suck it i don't need your ...

Nah. Its fair. U r just noob . Dont blame anyone. Look at that stats.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-14 07:05 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AgentValorem at 2020-5-14 07:48 AM
PhilYan replied at 2020-5-13 08:23 PM
Nah. Its fair. U r just noob . Dont blame anyone. Look at that stats.

Owww how unfortunate for that reponse of yours... so you think that does make you God now? Are you satisfy enough keyboard warrior? You call me a noob coming for such a dweeb like you. You're just a trying hard to be a moderator here. does that make yourself call pro now? pathetic! I'm definitely sure not even Noah's ark can carry for  such a no brainer like you. probably.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-14 05:19 PM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-5-14 09:33 AM
Still crying ?. What a kid. Just because you lost your game ? . Im not trying to be a moderator.   ...

Poor guy your just credits farming in here shame for yourself, no one needs your toxic opinion. Look at that your trying to be a corona virus here now. Maybe you need to lockdown yourself.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-14 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AgentValorem at 2020-5-14 06:32 PM

Thats enough for you. You already prove myself I'm right. You really are credits farming what a lowclass. i dont need your testimontial... if you really  want a debate you can go for a presedential hearing:)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:46 PM GMT+8