Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1943|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Mood] Hero Check - Irithel

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-10 12:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2020-5-11 07:16 AM

irithel_HARD_BOLD_ARROW.png

Back at it again with another hero's talk and some brief background storytelling. Hope you get something out of this thread, as it may help you to be more knowledgeable about that character. Well, this is just the opinion of Aewoolf and I. We hope you're going to like it.

Hero Discussion

Irithel is one of the finest deadly marksmen till now for me. Can grow easily and be more competitive if fitted to a traditional tank. Despite the fact that this saint is a parcel of pain, one of the crucial things that intellectuals can concentrate on in the early stage of the game is to cultivate. Cultivating as much as you can in the early game will help you with the items you want to create as quickly as you can imagine, so you can easily compensate for the Irithel's paperness as this legend has unfailing hurt. So your center should be constantly on items of risk. For me, while using Irithel, I like to use sprint as a spell so I can annoy foes with my intense, which will do some harm to opponents when running around to make sure they can catch you. You're going to shock your enemies by jumping with your extreme at that point using your 2nd expertise or starting with expertise to do harm and moderate at that point when you run behind your partners and still be a very dangerous danger to your enemies. After all, stowing away behind the skirt of your tanks is not so bad.

Brief Story

Irithel had been abandoned by her parents as a child in the forest. Under the protection of the Jungle Lord, she was adopted by a female smilodon, who had just given birth. The little smilodon Leo and Irithel learned to hunt, to live under the safety of mother smilodon-she grew up like an animal. The mother smilodon was seriously wounded during a territorial war. When Irithel and her "uncle" Leo came town for help, a slave trader captured these "smilodon kids." When the cat elf mage-Nana passed by, she could not bear watching the slave trader beat them, so she used her supernatural strength to save those 2 poor kids. With Nana's help, Irithel learned to speak like a human, and learned to fight as well, while Leo grew up as a strong adult smilodon. But Irithel still hates humanity to this day, and trusts only her friend-Leo.

irit1.png

Post time 2020-5-24 10:42 AM | Show all posts
She doesn't have that much of skill to escape from assassin or fighter
Post time 2020-5-26 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Thats great  she doest have much of skill to escape from assasssin or fighter
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 01:26 PM GMT+8