Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 615|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Dyrroth should not stop attacking when being silenced. MAGIC CHESS

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-8 11:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Not sure if it is a bug or intentional but dyrroth is completely disable when reached 3rd attack after being silenced by natalia. He just stops attacking.
I guess he should continue to attack but 3rd skill is disabled or silence don't have any effect since his skill is passive.

And also Natalia. I like her but i think she needs a bit of nerf since she's kinda deadly. she can handle 3 heroes sometimes.
Either nerf or move her to legendary.

The nerf idea is lower the time of silence or longer mana bar for lesser skill spam.
Post time 2020-5-9 11:00 AM | Show all posts
I also experience weird bug.. when enemy commander use benny with trap that looks like a portal or something, martis will use his ulti on that trap instead of enemies.. i dont know if other heroes have similar bug, but when it happened, its really annoying
Post time 2020-5-9 01:21 AM | Show all posts
I kinda agree with Natalia being so op especially with a full assassin synergy and good item build. Please do send a suggestion as well in our customer service in-game about this. Thanks!
Post time 2020-5-9 12:44 PM | Show all posts
have never experienced if Dyrroth bug existed despite I mostly using him as Abyss synergy.
about Natalia I think she really needs a bit nerf for her silence, might decrease 1-2s for her 2 & 3 stars it would be better
hopefully the next update will bring better adjustments and all bugs will be fixed, cheers!
 Author| Post time 2020-5-10 11:49 PM | Show all posts
unnoticeable thru the crowd because Natalia jumps to different heroes. Just played him now again hoping I am wrong, but it really happens.
The bug happens if whenever dyrroth supposed to be using his 3rd attack/skill and having that silence status, he won't be able to use it and just stop what he's doing. But if that silence is gone, he can continues to attack, but you know, Natalia can spam the silence if she's fighting one on one coz her mana bar rise up so easily even without the assassin synergy activated.
Post time 2020-5-11 09:44 AM | Show all posts
Guys I think the original post is about the actual game, not just magic chess.
Post time 2020-5-15 11:18 AM | Show all posts
I experienced that when Nathalia attacked me and my Ultimate was canceled. Theres alot of bug to be fixed and the Moonton didn't fix it urgently.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 11:54 PM GMT+8