Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 348|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] LAPU LAPU Suggestion

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-6 09:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i think Lapu-Lapu needs to be buffed again. He's a little squishy when it comes to team fights with the new metas. he needs rework, i suggest that his ULT, should be animated faster, and he should be more tanky too. ULT. suggestions, maybe make his ult just like Tigreal's ULT, but faster.
or make his ult like freya's 1st skill. where he jumps, and when he lands he's in ULT form.. stunning enemies for 1.5secs or 2 secs.  ( Just like his hero selection animation, where he jumped, he broke his sword tho )
sketch1588673261018.png
Post time 2020-5-8 08:33 AM | Show all posts
He is just fine.
All figthers are suffering right now, not only him, the problem is that mm takes everything, all jungle and buffs. Figthers have to defend top and ocassionally help, it sucks!! Lapu lapu and bane are still Good, if they have money.
Post time 2020-5-8 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Lapu-Lapu is still pretty good though, just needs adjustment on his ultimate.
Post time 2020-5-7 06:17 AM | Show all posts
So far the only issue i face is the time of ultimate for lapu lapu. it should be faster in my opinion as you suggested.
Post time 2020-5-6 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Wait, I am oppose for this suggestion, I am Lapu user, buffing him again is too much. Most players especially the new one, don't know the mechanics of his kit that's why he is not a popular hero but Lapu is one of undying heroes in game. He can also execute 2 or 4 opponent heroes(depending on enemy heroes) using a right pattern of his kit. In short he is a literally a "monster hero"

if you want an advice, I can give it to you. Sharing is caring
Post time 2020-5-6 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Current lapu-lapu is ok.
You maybe struggling to use him .
You need to understand his skill set. Hes the 1st and only hero design to dominate in 1 v 5. If you think 1 v 5 is a disadvantage for him. Then think again. All of his skill is AOE targeting and not to mention the damage is insane. And is affected by Spell lifesteal.

Its just he truly shine in 1 v many battle.
Post time 2020-5-7 12:44 AM | Show all posts
I do think he needs a slight buff. He needs a bit more armour and magic resist and his ult animation could become faster
Post time 2020-5-7 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sim0nKey at 2020-5-7 12:58 AM
aznager replied at 2020-5-7 12:44 AM
I do think he needs a slight buff. He needs a bit more armour and magic resist and his ult animation ...

the delay on his ulti(phase1)is actuAlly an advantage for lapu users to surprised the enemies. Changing his machanics is a BIG NO for Lapu users.
If he/you wanted to main lapu you just need to learn his mechanics and proper pattern of his kit.

P.s his kit and mechanics is easy to understand. Even a newbie can do it properly if he know how to do it.
Post time 2020-5-7 02:09 AM | Show all posts
Let me guess so u could ult flicker combo like lolita. Hate to be a ball buster and a downer. But the delay in lolita ult is one reason why I say lolita is a terrible solo tank in rank.
Post time 2020-5-7 02:09 AM | Show all posts
its the same with lapu lapu
Post time 2020-5-7 02:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sim0nKey at 2020-5-7 02:29 AM
aznager replied at 2020-5-7 02:09 AM
Let me guess so u could ult flicker combo like lolita. Hate to be a ball buster and a downer. But th ...

Don't compare the Support Tank hero into Assassin Fighter Hero, and Why would you solo using a tank hero? Lolita have a longer casting time before she land her ulti, when she interrupt her ulti goes CD different case on lapu, it wont goes CD after interrupt his ulti, the casting time of his ulti is not too long. Which means the casting time of his ulti can be use to intimidate his opponent. and ofcourse you shouldnt use his ulti in a bad distance, positioning is the key
Post time 2020-5-7 02:36 AM | Show all posts
I do not think you understand what I am saying. I just say their ults are similar in a sense. If one lapu lapu ult is faster closer instantly wouldn't it be better for him in team fights? Thats my point; if his ult is really fast and stuns people instantly he will do really good. Second of all, when I say solo tank; I mean she is a terrible tank and is more of a support tank who relies on another tank in team fight as she has no way of initiating fights.
Post time 2020-5-7 02:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sim0nKey at 2020-5-7 03:09 AM
aznager replied at 2020-5-7 02:36 AM
I do not think you understand what I am saying. I just say their ults are similar in a sense. If one ...

Lapu will become OP hero if you remove the casting time on his ulti, you know why? If it instant cast, he can abuse his Passive skill, it also consider as burst damage. Also his ulti deals tons of damage and he can also change instantly the situation. while acitivated it also gives def and mdef. To maintain a balance moonton add casting time on his ulti but in trade it deals tons of dmg and gives def mdef buff. If you remove the casting time on his ultimate, expect the nerf on his passive and ulti. I dont want to revert back his old passive which is no barrier, cannot jump on his enemy target

thats why lolita classified as a support tank. She is team dependant

P.s the buff he recieved from previous patch is ENOUGH, giving him another buff it will be TOO MUCH.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 01:39 PM GMT+8