Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1737|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] [Suggestion] Visible RANK when battle result is shown

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-11 03:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by daimoncall at 2017-3-12 18:06

Hello,

I would like to suggest that RANK is only visible when the battle result is shown(to prevent discrimation).  Sometimes you are curious which RANK are your team mates/opponents because some of their names uses their own language or special characters or symbols that cannot be found in your phone. I don't want to add them just to know their RANK.

Also, we could easily know if the matchmaking is really working because sometimes you are teaming up with WARRIOR RANK instead of typing their names one by one or add them.

Here's the example: Kindly click the picture for a better look
NOTE: The RANK logo in the picture is not their current RANK. I don't know because I did not check their profiles.

Hope you guys like the idea.

Post time 2017-3-11 04:19 AM | Show all posts
Please make a photo edit to show rank on the "Enter Game" phase and also the loading screen phase with the 0-100%. We need to know at start of matches as well as end.
For more examples of course. I cannot edit but I'd be glad if you can do that and show it here so moderators can see.
Post time 2017-3-11 05:43 AM | Show all posts
Great idea! You designed it nicely too.

I'm really curious too about people's ranks at the conclusion of the screen. But I'd imagine the devs would not want to do this until they change the current matchmaking system because it would only cause anger and more complaint threads in the forums lol.

@Dploi: I vote no to displaying ranks before a game starts.

Whether we want to admit it or not, our performance in a game is either consciously or unconsciously affected by our confidence and belief in being able to win against the opposing team. If you don't think you can win, you're going to play to lose. Whilst there are factors other than rank that would lower our confidence, such as seeing memorable pros, guild names or team composition, rank is unnecessarily prejudicial to our outlook on a match that has yet started.
Post time 2017-3-11 06:16 AM | Show all posts
Dear daimoncall,thanks for your suggestion,we will suggest it to our Dev.Thanks for your response.
Post time 2017-3-11 04:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
OMG this is so brilliant idea dude, this is to guarantee we're matched with balanced team.. it's so helpful.. I hope the devp prioritize it and make this soon..
Post time 2017-3-11 05:04 PM | Show all posts
I'm up with you 100%, always wanted this as a feature. If they don't want to do that they could just make it so that if you click on the hero icon you can open the profile of the player (so you can just see his rank and his other stats there), right now you are forced to search their nicknames if you want to see the ranks.
 Author| Post time 2017-3-11 06:04 PM | Show all posts
I like the idea of click hero profile too.

@Dpoi, I don't think it's a good idea showing rank in the enter game phase. You know if you see your opponents are all legend rank, but your team is mixed of epic/legend/grandmaster, they would probably refused to enter the game.
Post time 2017-3-11 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Skyrious replied at 2017-3-11 05:43
Great idea! You designed it nicely too.

I'm really curious too about people's ranks at the conclusi ...

That is to confirm that you are actually playing with people of your rank. If you are in Grandmaster playing against Elite or Legend, you can show devs the match making has flaws. And the only players who play to lose are feeders and people who buy a new hero and use it at rank without knowing it's spells (first time users)
Post time 2017-3-12 04:13 AM | Show all posts
And then if that player is Legendary and you defeat him... Trashtalk to death him..
Post time 2017-3-12 03:25 PM | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2017-3-11 23:17
That is to confirm that you are actually playing with people of your rank. If you are in Grandmast ...

And seeing battle ranks only after the match doesn't do that?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 07:29 PM GMT+8