Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1020|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Mood] Contemplation about Gusion

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-4 07:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
gus1.png

Contemplations about Gusion

One of best controller of amusement by distant for me is Gusion. Still the foremost dangerous saint early or late diversion. With all the harm this saint can bargain, it requires a part expertise and hone for you to be able to ace this legend. The trouble of this legend is exceptionally legend so you ought to have a part persistence in arrange to get an invulnerable like Gusion. He's an relentless mammoth and can slaughter you with fair one combo. With his 1st expertise, Gusion tosses a blade towards the adversary and when cast once more he at that point chases the foe managing harm. What makes him dangerous is his 2nd expertise as he tosses knife to a region in front and the closer to Gusion the foe, the greater the harm, so fundamentally this implies that his 1st expertise and 2nd will be his fundamental combo. Gusion is exceptionally garish since of his extreme expertise the empower him to flicker to an range also too cool-downs all other aptitude promptly. So in the event that ever you're not able to murder your adversaries with the 1st aptitude and 2nd skill combo, you'll be able utilize extreme to be able to utilize the expertise once more and guarantee slaughter. Not as it were that folks as his extreme moreover empower him to sprint so provide him choice to elude in sticky circumstances.

How about you guys? What are your thoughts about Gusion? I know he's not new to the game but I wanna hear out your thoughts.

Post time 2020-5-6 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Fix the matchmaking and lag to the game.
Post time 2020-5-9 11:03 AM | Show all posts
Why the mlbb team just keep ignoring the json device id hack method used by hacker to steal your account and responsible for some account banning?

That's is a 3rd party apps that used to hack account and because of that your acount will be banned.

You can search on youtube the json device id hack method for more information about this hack tool.
Post time 2020-5-9 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Why I can't post thread?
Post time 2020-5-26 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Gusion has many sword
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:47 PM GMT+8