Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 1080|Reply: 37
Collapse the left

[Share] About bans

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-28 04:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Blueazkaban at 2020-4-30 12:10 PM

Good Day forumers! I see that a lot of people is complaining about bans so lets put it like this:

30 days ban You are just under observation or there is no strong proof and you may have used a cheat that does not really affect all the players e.g Skin modifiers, Skin Scripts, Rare skin/Hero fragment scripts and Magic Dust scripts. Or you may have downloaded such Modded Apps, Cheat Engines and other apps related to harming or replacing a games system files.

30 years ban Proven use of cheats that affects all the players e.g Maphack, Enemy Lag, Pro Team, VPN, +damage, less Cooldown and + tower damage.

For those who were "mistakenly banned" which may happen because the system is limited and yet to improve, please contact the in-game customer service or email your errands/complaints to  MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com and explain your situation, also provide your Game ID and your Server ID.

It may be long but it is great that Moontoon updated their security and many players find this very helpful because of the massive cheating the past days I hope that all will stop cheating and play fairly.

Additional texts I got from a mods comment:DennisST
Hello.
The ban duration depends on the severity hacks, how many times using hacks and how many have been banned before.
Even if you reported as cheating by 9 players after the game, the system will check and verify first and punish accordingly.
If you are sure you are wrongly banned whether its 30 days or 30 years, please send an appeal to CS email, they will check and investigate the account and might lift the ban if accepted.
Make your account as your precious assets.
Thank You.

In order to lessen the chance of your account getting banned, please delete all scripts, mod applications or cheat engines that you have because the system will detect a third-party application and will cause to a ban.

To all who got banned for 30 days/ years just send an appeal to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com and wait for the response patiently because there are a lot of players getting banned these days and they need to investigate one by one, that's why they send bots to accommodate all the requests. I hope this helps. Cheers!

(Feel Free to Comment Down Below) :)

Post time 2020-4-29 04:22 PM | Show all posts
krips replied at 2020-4-29 12:42 PM
I have a question @DennisST

If you have a 3rd party apps and other modded games on your phone do  ...

Like one of member said, to be safe uninstall any game hacking tools, for other modded games does not affect.
Post time 2020-4-28 05:21 PM | Show all posts
When you send the appeal by mail, the bot always answers the same thing, the developers do not have the audacity for take this gravity on their own, since just as it happens to me, there are many who have mistakenly banned their account. asked you, do you know all the time and money that we have invested in this game?
Post time 2020-4-28 04:50 PM | Show all posts
My account was banned by mistake, and as much as I try to talk to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com a bot always answers. I need my account please.
My id is 77367250 server 5009
Post time 2020-4-28 04:32 PM | Show all posts
meaning if 30 years. no hope to recover your account?
 Author| Post time 2020-4-28 04:37 PM | Show all posts
stamaria18 replied at 2020-4-28 04:32 PM
meaning if 30 years. no hope to recover your account?

Yeah, no hope unless you have strong proof that you were falsely accused of cheating.
Post time 2020-4-28 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Blueazkaban replied at 2020-4-28 04:37 PM
Yeah, no hope unless you have strong proof that you were falsely accused of cheating.

how sad, and how can i defend myself if only the contact person is that mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com... i hope there are persons who can talk to..
Post time 2020-4-28 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by krips at 2020-4-28 04:49 PM

30 days should only be 7 days or 3 days because there are no strong proof.

So sad for selena user accusing they are using maphack if they play good and get reported "using cheats". But if they play bad they are still reported to "low skill level".

Post time 2020-4-28 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by DennisST at 2020-4-28 05:14 PM

Hello.
The ban duration depends on the severity hacks, how many times using hacks and how many has been banned before.
Even if you reported as cheating by 9 players after the game, the system will check and verify first and punish accordingly.
If you sure you are wrongly banned wether its 30 days or 30 years, please send an appeal to CS email, they will check and investigate the account and might lift the ban if accepted.
Make your account as your precious assets.
Thank You.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-28 06:24 PM | Show all posts
|ѕнιяσυ replied at 2020-4-28 05:21 PM
When you send the appeal by mail, the bot always answers the same thing, the developers do not have  ...

Moontoon sends a bot message but they are investigating your account to assure that you did not cheat.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-28 06:31 PM | Show all posts
|ѕнιяσυ replied at 2020-4-28 04:50 PM
My account was banned by mistake, and as much as I try to talk to  a bot always answers. I need my a ...

They are still investigating on your account, please be patient. Thank you!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:46 PM GMT+8