Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 1103|Reply: 37
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Got banned for cheating even if i am not using cheats?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-26 08:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by evander011 at 2020-4-26 08:59 PM

Why the heck am i banned for cheating? I haven't used any hacks or cheats. I even posted here a screen shot of a youtuber making cheats to help clean the gaming environment. Then i get to acused of one using cheats? Is this because players suspected me of a cheater and reported me as one? Why would you even ban players immidiately without even verifying? I have played MLBB since 2016 and i have gone through a lot of experiences. And yes this is so very unfair because i played this game fair and square, i recharge diamonds from time to time and this is what i get? OMG can some please tell me something? I would do anything for my account. I work hard on that and i seek justice. This is so very unfair.
Screenshot_2020-04-26-20-49-23-819_com.mobile.legends.jpg
Post time 2020-4-27 06:02 PM | Show all posts
evander011 replied at 2020-4-26 09:38 PM
Will this even work? Will they even believe in me? Because i have filed on the provide assistance  ...

Customer service can check account information and history, if they said the ban cause by 3rd party app then you can wait until the ban is lifted, please never using any kind of hacks, scripts, and even single game files modification, make your account as your precious assets.
Post time 2020-4-27 03:20 AM | Show all posts
let's report, they won't listen to 1 but if we are many yes, you know all the money we have invested in this game puff much bro
Post time 2020-4-26 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
All players who have been detected using cheats, hacks and scripts, and also using 3rd party application that change the game files, injection and modified will be penalized and got banned for maximum 30 years, if you have been wrongly banned please send an appeal report to our CS:  MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com or you can click on "Provide Assistance" and it will lead you to CS email.
Post time 2020-4-26 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Im kinda worried.. why are there so many similar reports lately lol... if this is a mistake by moonton i hope you will be compensated handsomely.. geez..
 Author| Post time 2020-4-26 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2020-4-26 09:54 PM
Im kinda worried.. why are there so many similar reports lately lol... if this is a mistake by moont ...

Yes i am very much frustrated about this. I played rank game before i was banned then the enemy is acusing me that i was using map hack and said just report him. I was very much confident that i wont be much affected by those reports since i am not using any cheats or hacks. But then after resting for while i decided to play rank again and to my surprise i was banned. I have sent an appeal in game but they say they detecetd me using 3rd party apps and i have to wait for my suspension to end. Like the hell? For real? This is very much sad. I love this game so so much since 2016. I have invested a lot on this game, time and money. I have work hard for my account to grow for my experience to grow even more and all i get is an acusation of me using cheats. So sad.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-26 10:38 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-4-26 10:01 PM
Hello.
All players who have been detected using cheats, hacks and scripts, and also using 3rd party  ...

Will this even work? Will they even believe in me? Because i have filed on the provide assistance button and they replied me that they have detected me using a third party app and i have to wait for my suspension to end. Is there even a way to make them believe i was saying the truth? Well if they would watch my previous matches  they would know i am telling the truth but would they even bother looking at it? Very sad bro i am very sad because i am a devoted player on this game. I really love this game since 2016 bro. But here i am acused of using cheats.
Post time 2020-4-27 12:20 AM | Show all posts
That does not work bro, it happened to me the same and you know all the time I have been playing and all the money I have invested, and we are banned when those who really use hack, cheats maps, lags. they're still there.
I ask for justice
My id: 77367250 server 5009.
we need solution
 Author| Post time 2020-4-27 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by evander011 at 2020-4-27 01:37 AM
|ѕнιяσυ replied at 2020-4-27 12:20 AM
That does not work bro, it happened to me the same and you know all the time I have been playing and ...

I guess it is because we got too much report that's why they decided to ban us. Cause now adays players keeps whining saying maphack when you got to make some imposible plays out of nowhere or just damn luck and they will all report you especially when they lose. They keep using maphack as a reason when they get defeated by people much better than them without even observing carefully as to how they got caught up in the action. I too encountered many players whom i thought was maphacking so i observe carefully later ingame if it was just luck or if he really knows our position before reporting them. But some players just abuse the report feature and just report you for cheating everytime they lose. This is very sad. Back then it was very peaceful but now it's just chaos and misconception as to who is using cheats and who's a good experienced player.
Post time 2020-4-27 01:42 AM | Show all posts
Exactly, a lot of common sense kids, you make a move they say you use hacks, you intuit something they say map hack for God's sake, if the developers will pay more attention and not those damn bots realize that something is wrong, don't do those They were unfair.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-27 01:55 AM | Show all posts
|ѕнιяσυ replied at 2020-4-27 01:42 AM
Exactly, a lot of common sense kids, you make a move they say you use hacks, you intuit something th ...

and you see the bigger problem here is that they wont even notice us. they always keep giving us the same suggestions/answers on how to solve this problem but does that even work? did someone actually got there ban lifted? you see i am really afraid when the suspension is over (that is if the appeal wont work) is that this will happen again, when players report me again as using map hack even if i am not then i will be banned again. nothing is ever fixed.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 02:21 PM GMT+8