Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 583|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Baxia's 1st Skill needs fix. [SOLVED]

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-24 12:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by luckykyunart at 2020-4-30 05:01 PM

The auto target on Baxia's First Skill Jump should be turn off. While performing the first skill of Baxia and tap it again to jump thru the cliff, it jumps to the nearest creep near him even when you're controlling his direction. It happens a lot of time.
Post time 2020-4-24 12:19 PM | Show all posts
yes you cannot jump through minions,hero,jungle monster its made that way its not a bug
 Author| Post time 2020-4-24 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by luckykyunart at 2020-4-24 07:51 PM

https://youtu.be/xBl0hLBEG-E
Please see this unlisted video.
This is what I meant.

He supposed to leap thru the terrain.
It's not like this before by the way.
Post time 2020-4-28 04:39 AM | Show all posts
Its a bug. Chou's first skill got the same problem. No matters which direction you choose, if any monster  show on screen, chou will jump on monster direction. Its extremely annoying. it didn't happen before some updates.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-28 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-5 07:16 AM

I hope this will get notice again. It's really annoying when going for a gank as Baxia but he suddenly jumps to the nearest creep and cancels my wheel. I am not seeing any update on this post.

I labelled it as SOLVED because they made changes in controls. This is not listed on recent patch notes, don't bother to look

Before: While Baxia is in wheel form, if you tap the 1st skill again, he leaps toward where he is facing.

Now: It does the same but if there is a creep nearby, he automatically jumps to the creep direction even he is heading toward the opposite direction (which is not supposed to be). What you need to do to avoid it is to control your direction where you want to leap but there'll be no arrow display with it.

Since I rarely see people using Baxia, they might not notice this little changes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 09:38 PM GMT+8