Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 382|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Too many bugs for my phone, Honor 4c

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-22 10:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-5 07:39 AM

So, ever since the last season reset update. I couldn't play Mobile legends anymore.

These are the problems I am facing.

Whenver I tried installing Mobile legends, the downloading resources is stuck at 84%
I used to not lag in-game since I am playing on Low Graphics and I have 2gb of ram but since the seasonal reset, I'm lagging hard whenever there is an enemy hero comes nearby me.
After picking a hero, my loading screen takes toO long to load and it reconnects everytime before I can go back in-game. (It usually takes 5 mins before I can go back in-game and whenver I come back. It's already at 3 mins in the game)
hope you can help me because I have been suffering from this for a month now.

I tried reinstalling, formatting my phone and sd card. But none of them work

Here's all my information

MLBB Version 1.4.70.5101
Device Model - Huawei CHM-U01
Android Version: 4.4.2
When was the problem occured: After the seasonal reset (March 21 or something I couldn't remember when was the reset)
Post time 2020-4-23 11:19 PM | Show all posts
when the downloading resources stuck at 84%, try to switch to mobile data instead of wifi. it will start again. and always install mlbb on phone memory instead of sd card.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-24 03:03 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-5 07:40 AM
BD007 replied at 2020-4-23 11:19 PM
when the downloading resources stuck at 84%, try to switch to mobile data instead of wifi. it will s ...

I only have 2gb of free phone storage and I couldn't download all the resources without using the SD card.

Since there hasn't even a single reply in this thread for a week, I assume there is no way to fix this bug right? Since I started playing mobile legends, it's been in my SD, these problems just occurred when the season reset and I'm quite frustrated and I felt like, I have wasted all the money I spent on diamonds.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-17 11:57 AM GMT+8