Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 491|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Share] No more interest due to map cheaters

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-19 03:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I lost interest on this game bcoz of so many cheaters. Yesterday i played around 9 games and 3 matches in rank i caught cheaters and they just shrug it off like nothing is wrong and claim it is normal. Already reported them.
Spent almost 3 months salary on this game in the past year to buy skins and heroes but now losing interest on this crap game due to cheaters.
Heres a suggestion,
1. Apply patches to trap cheaters. Patches should be weekly to disable old cheats!
2. Make sure only those heroes with map show can use the function call. During match loading at start of game, get the userID of hero and pass that as parameter to the function, if wrong userID then u cannot call the full map function instead u send the cheaters name and serial ID who tried to call the func() to moonton. I am sure programmers at moonton knows how to secure this func()
3. I have seen a hero having purify cheat, but i checked him while game is going and he has flicker shown in data.
4. Close all background app before running MLBB app.
5. Punish cheaters and publish them in weekly logs and updates. Threaten to sue them for disrupting moonton business.

Post time 2020-4-20 11:19 AM | Show all posts
kingzvvd replied at 2020-4-20 09:47 AM
i can feel you bro, you are a pro tanker but due to the system and cheats you always match up with ...

Kids: you are nuub, argue back

try to argue with them = lower ur IQ level on par them
Post time 2020-4-19 03:49 PM | Show all posts
we are at top priority for banning and punishing cheater sorry for your bad gaming experience due to this
Post time 2020-4-19 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Cheating is an old feature from this game. Using any kind of cheating is like culture playing this game. Not just this season you experience this cheating but from old season there has been a lot of methods to cheat this game. However I dont feel surprised knowing this kind of habit because it is so common to cheat a game which has a low security system. Devs have ability to punish the cheater, but not all cheater can be punished. In other hand the devs are afraid losing their base players because players mean income for them. So yeah I think a few of them which are cheater are allowed to keep on playing this game. If I may compare to another moba, I have ever play a moba which had a good security system. In my whole career playing that moba, it was very rare the players to cheat. Because the security system would quickly capture the cheater's ID once entered the game and block even delete those cheaters with no compromise (once i heard that the devs ever block cheaters mac address and ip adress to play the game, it is horrible tbh). So I barely found the players complaining about cheater in its global forum. Back to this game, let us face the reality that there are tons of cheater in this game. Please do not take your losing matches  personally...it should be fun, forget about reaching higher and higher rank. There are no difference between epic and mythical glory tbh. Reaching mythic with many stars is a matter of luck. Even you are skillful with many heroes, you still can be trapped in epic if there were no luck for you. Moreover the cheaters are exist to ruin your game. So...let it go if you are no luck. Play it fun, do the best and stay positive. Life is already hard right now, with the pandemic ofc, so dont make your self stress just because this game.
Post time 2020-4-19 05:30 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-4-19 03:49 PM
we are at top priority for banning and punishing cheater sorry for your bad gaming experience due to ...

Can u elaborate about the actions taken against map hacking? Because nowadays too many threads are created for map hacking alone
Post time 2020-4-19 07:26 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-4-20 08:19 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, feel your pain bro. But for me the problem is not the cheaters, cause Im not sure when they cheat, for me the issue is the mythic vs epic in rank. Winning or losing is not a strategy anymore, its just who has more noobies in the team who loses for sure. So no more rank for me now, just brawl and chess. But Im not playing my 3 hours daily as I used to. Now I only play one brawl a day, get the weekly chest and forget about the game til next week. So sad. I was a dedicated player but not anymore, just waiting for the new game to be available here.
Post time 2020-4-20 09:47 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-4-20 08:19 AM
Yeah, feel your pain bro. But for me the problem is not the cheaters, cause Im not sure when they ch ...

i can feel you bro, you are a pro tanker but due to the system and cheats you always match up with Morons.

i also play lesser now, dont even want to spend any more diamonds on this game and play lesser.
most of my buddies also stop playing, maybe a few games in a week.

this game have slowly migrated to all those noob dumb ass kids
Post time 2020-4-23 08:46 PM | Show all posts
MLBB is very strict on cheaters and hackers and the punishment is huge now. Do not worry it will be gone eventually.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-20 03:04 AM GMT+8