Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 234|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Sytem verification on reports after a match

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-18 03:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Jeff_Rey at 2020-4-18 03:08 PM

There should be proper system verification on reports.I and my friend got 3 minutes banned after we were reported by a trio who were all bronze but the tank and i were both silver!
I got 0 0 0, but received big damage plus i gave big attack damage to enemies according to data graph higher than my bronz allies.  With my data graph it shows i was there at sidelanes fighting too almost got killed, although i didnt kill enemies they are too strong due to feed of allies.

My allies all bronze scored,
2 8 2
0 4 1
0 7 2
They got bronze but they reported the silver, but the silver never reported them! What a bunch of loser kids, they feed then they report you.
Moonton must do something about this craziness where good serious players are punished.
Post time 2020-4-20 09:16 AM | Show all posts
I play a lot with 2 friends. We report all toxic and low skills in both teams. Reports rarely go thru, not even when it’s a feeder with 3.0 so I guess its luck too. Sometimes it goes thru sometimes it doesn’t. It definitely needs improvements.
Im thinking of automatic report for certain roles. Example:
Tanks- if less than 20% damage received
Marksmen- if less than 20% damage and towers (if one of these reaches 20% its not reported)
Support- if not many assists reported, like 30% of assists in the total kills?

For human reports, it goes thru if 4 players in your team report you. Super bad punishment if both teams report you, 7 players in total.
Post time 2020-4-18 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Well....in some cases, even i want to be able to report some mvp players.

Just like this morning, i got teamed up with an idiot who doesnt know what team composition and adjustment mean. He last picked roger instead of mm claiming roger is a mm too. So yeah, we play hyper as usual but this time roger is the adc. We fed him all buff and gold but still we lose due to late game advantage on the enemy side as they got moskov, a proper mm.

He got mvp of the losing side, deep inside, all curses were upon him, even with mvp title, he don't deserve it, moba isnt just all about skills, its also about teamwork and strategy.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-19 08:37 AM | Show all posts
In my opinion, in ur case, it is important to look at the expert badge. Do not give all buff nor all farm to Roger or any mm if ther are not  expert, bcoz he is weak. Without expert badge he do not have MMR and MMR is used in calculating the attack damage to enemies. This is how i understood strength of heroes. This is why MMR is important during draft pick.
Post time 2020-4-23 08:26 PM | Show all posts
The live monitoring system has been started. Hopefully this time it will be more accurate. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-20 02:47 AM GMT+8