Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 36444|Reply: 57
Collapse the left

[Official Forum Event] Mustang Johnson, racing to touchdown! #MLBBForumEvent

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-10 05:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Logan at 2017-3-10 17:32

Johnson.jpg ZHANGHAO.jpg

Official Forum Event: Mustang Johnson,racing to touchdown!
To our millions of Heroes,
Mustang Johnson transforms into an autobot,and with accelerated attacks, who can stop him?
He can take along a teammate, speed up,stun the opponent, as well as deal radius damage. Just sounds like so much fun- this is definitely a game changer hero, you really need to TRY IT OUT foryourself!
Do you want to know how other users areplaying him? How to launch an accelerated attack and chase after enemies? Ormaybe use him as an escape vehicle? Come and join our official forum event,give us your thoughts on Johnson, and learn about how other people are usinghim. You never know, there could be a lot to gain for you!
Event Period: 03.11 – 03.16
Event Prizes:
Top 10 players with the best Video Clipswill be selected & will win: 500 Tickets
Top 10 players with the best Hero Guideswill also be selected & will win: 500 Tickets
Any Fan Arts submitted related to MustangJohnson, if showcased by our team (no upper limit), each user will also receivea prize of: 300 Tickets
All winning users will have the chance toget promoted by our official platforms including our MLBB website, Facebook,forums, etc!
Event Rules:
1. Record Battle Footage or a highlightreel of you using Mustang Johnson in MLBB, send us your Tips and Tricks on howto best use him or his equipment, or send us the Hand Draw Fan Arts of how cool MustangJohnson really is to you; post your masterpiece in the comments section underthis thread;
2. When uploading your artwork, please sendus a Screenshot of your in-game Server and ID info, otherwise we will not beable to send you your prize (this can be checked by clicking on your avatarin-game)
3. There is no upper limit to how manyartworks each user can submit, as long as it's awesome!
Other notes:
4. No copying, or posting other user'svideos / guides / pictures. If discovered, you will be stripped of the right tojoin our event; all users should also take the responsibility to protect yourartwork / article from being copied, by always adding your account details whenposting your work;
5. Once submitted your work, you areentered into the event, and at the same time your consent is also automaticallygiven for MLBB official operations team to use your work on other platforms fornon-profit promotional activities;
6. We will be giving preference to theusers with earlier submission times, so please make sure you get yoursubmissions in early below, by posting in the comments section with yourartwork!
7. For the winning users, we will be givingout your prizes 3 days after the end of the event period, so please make sureyou keep an eye on your in-game mailbox, thank you for your support!

Post time 2017-3-12 12:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
#My6hoursSketch =) Hope you like it #AH ✌
Screenshot_2017-03-12-00-00-28.jpg
20170311_234406.jpg
Post time 2017-3-10 06:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wtf...the hero not out yet doesnt?
Post time 2017-3-10 09:41 PM | Show all posts

sheenkz09 Mustang Johnson Hero Guide

Edited by sheenkz09 at 2017-3-16 18:30

Mustang Johnson Custom Fan art
Title: Johnson's Fiery Invasion

PROS: Durable, Engager, Crowd Controler
CONS: Moves Slowly

Item Build:
Screenshot_2017-03-16-07-08-44.png
Reminder: Item build will depend on your playstyle, I usually use the Pure def or Damage/def build I found out that it really compliment on him.  In my experience I like to engage and chase enemies so i use Damage/def since it will have 20% cooldown and slowing effect specially the Dominance Ice and Ice Force for more slowing effect!

Abilities:
Screenshot_2017-03-07-19-19-20-cropped.jpg
Tip: Good for anti CC

Screenshot_2017-02-17-20-24-48-cropped.jpg
Tip: for additional engage and disengage
Skills:
Electro-airbag (Passive):
When the hero's HP is lower than 30%, a shield will generate and last for awhile, absorbing an amount of damage based on his armor.

Tip: This ability will make you much tankier in team fights so dont be afraid on engaging on enemy!

Iron Sack (Skill 1):
Upgrades the pliers. Next basic attack will deal an extra magic damage that’sbased on the hero's armor and lower the enemy's movement speed. If the targetis affected by slowing effect, then they will be stunned.

Tip: Increase damage fromhis basic attack and reduces enemy’s movement speed. This also stun enemy forfew seconds. I will advice that to  pairit with your 2nd skill (MissileTackle) since it will give slow effect whenyou use your 2nd and it will automatically stun the enemy after that. This willbe your CC ability.

Missile Tackle (Skill 2):
Launches several vehicular missiles forward which can lock on at most 3 enemiesin a cone shaped area, dealing magic damage lowering their movement speed.

Tip: Johnson Mustangrelease missiles dealing magic damage and slowing enemies. Use it whenharassing and chasing enemies since it will deal slow effect to them, it reallycompliment with your 1st skill (Iron Sack)it will automatically stun the enemy so use it wisely!

Rapid Touchdown (Skill 3):

Passive: Increases some armor for the hero; Active: Johnson jumps up andtransforms into a car, which will accelerate increasingly. Teammates touched bythe car will be picked up and rush forward along with Johnson, up to 1teammate. When it hits the first enemy, it will explode, stunning the enemy anddealing magic damage to the target and nearby enemies according to the runningspeed of the car.

Tip: Johnson transformsinto autobot and can take along another teammate in accelerated attack. Thiscan stun the first enemy it hit. This can be used on both offense and defense.As for of defense, the immunity while under the state of his ultimate brings agood disengage. This ability what makes Johnson’s very deadly since you can goany part of the map in fast phase you just need to team up with any Marksman orMelee Fighters with High DPS so that you can easily ditch out any enemy. But bemind that this skill is hard to control if you are not aware of direction youwill go! I would suggest take a path in straight dont make a hard turns orcurves! just see this mini map:

mini-map-copy.jpg

Skill Combo:
Ganking or Engaging from long distance:
Rapid Touchdown (Skill 3) ->  Missile Tackle (Skill 2: for slow) -> Iron Sack (Skill 1: stun/CC) then repeat (Skill 2 and Skill 1 vise versa)

Engaging from close distance:
Missile Tackle (Skill 2: for slow) -> Iron Sack (Skill 1: stun/CC) then repeat (Skill 2 and Skill 1 vise versa)

Hope you like my Mustang Johnson's Hero guide! Keep Practicing guys! thanks to MLBB team more power to you! Peace yo!

info.png
Post time 2017-3-11 07:53 AM | Show all posts
lol..waiting for its release first..haha.
Post time 2017-3-11 05:17 PM | Show all posts
You should start the event when the hero is available worldwide, you are giving an unfair advantage to the people on the test server since they are going to have more time to get Johnson content.
Post time 2017-3-11 08:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well I did the best i could not much of a drawer but hope you will liky my fanart of MUSTANG JOHNSON  
My Server Is (Asia2)
I.D - 28714669 (3039)
Username/IGN - Hooha12
IMG_20170311_203905.jpg
Post time 2017-3-11 10:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mustang Johnson Gameplay! The best tank yet. Fun to use though.
https://youtu.be/4R7XtFmCqwA

IGN: [MAS]Syno //YT
ID: 17211029
Server: 2020
Screenshot_20170310-174153.png
Post time 2017-3-11 11:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I've a pretty odious feeling that Johnson'll be overpowered to the extent that he'll be dominating the battle fields whenever he arrives.
Post time 2017-3-11 11:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
he did i played johson the heroctrial it was fun with friends we crashed the car with awesomeness
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-16 02:01 AM GMT+8