Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 781|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Cheating maphack and lost MLBB password

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-11 12:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Is it a coincidence that increase of maphack illegal cheat tool also increases lost MLBB password, and lost account etc?
Will this little kids ever learn? The cheat map hack was made jsut to steal their login and MLBB account.

Author| Post time 2020-4-11 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jeff_Rey at 2020-4-11 02:24 PM

Many MLBB players will leave if this cheaters are not punished properly.
This kids should not cry like babies when their acxount and diamonds are stolen.
In my country alone i have seen a guy buying 700,000 diamonds. Imagine if that was stolen, that can buy a decent  car already.In addition to diamonds, the time he spent would be put to waste if his password and account is stolen.
Post time 2020-4-11 01:14 PM | Show all posts
not just ML acc , by allowing third party app you are risking your privacy  too
Post time 2020-4-11 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Jeff_Rey replied at 2020-4-11 02:22 PM
Many MLBB players will leave if this cheaters are not punished properly.
This kids should not cry li ...

actually ban or punish them is pretty much useless. As long the cheat is still out there people will just create another account to use it. Like " Ban me, oh well nevermind, i just need to create another account" and use it again.
The only way is that the anti cheat system need to keep update in order to keep the cheats out.
Post time 2020-4-11 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Yup. That is the first reason why MLBB dont allow 3rd party software, not because it is unfair but it isnt safe. With 3rd party software, it may lead to scammed, hacked or even getting viruses.
Post time 2020-4-12 09:17 AM | Show all posts
There's always a possibility that the third party software got somekinda keylogger, and it would be active when you type any of your email or password.
Post time 2020-4-12 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Merhaba ben hile kullanmadığım halde hesabımı banladiniz ben sezon 1 den beri oynuyorum hiç hile kullanmadım bı ban neden bı yanlışlık var rica ediyorum bakın nick LostSoull sunucu 4021 id bende bilmiyorum
Post time 2020-4-13 05:39 PM | Show all posts
since the first time MLBB released, using 3rd-party is not allowed due to privacy risks and if using cheat with the possibility that the account will be banned permanently
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-24 02:18 AM GMT+8