Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 10632|Reply: 50
Collapse the left

[Account] Account Hacked and now A VK account is Binded

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-11 09:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have an account which got hacked through my gmail. After i realized it, the hacked binded a VK account to my MLBB game account. I have since changed all the passwords on my gmail and other accounts. Only problem now is that I am unable to unbind the VK account because that account belongs to the hacker. I have emailed Moonton a few days back and a few email during the time the hacker has been trying to login to the game, but there was no reply from Moonton at all. If there is anyone able to help on this and i hope an admin will.
I have also lodged a complaint to Apple with regards to this matter and that it seems Moonton is taking it very lightly even if this means that due to this game some personal information maybe leaked out.

I hope to get a response soon since this forum is setup for help.
Post time 2020-5-6 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by SuperRain at 2020-5-6 08:39 PM

" When i try to talk with hacker "

" Hacker talk like this "

" I want to know GM this game still as costumer be like this by hacker  .  Give account to hacker  or BAN  "

" If can't fix it i ll write content to internet about this game not have a Safe to account .  Hacker easy to get you account  and Staff can't help "

Comments

boycott seems to be it, let's see if these poor indogs can fund them  Post time 2020-5-24 02:56 AM
shyyt , i think we should boycott MLBB till something is done on their side.  Post time 2020-5-8 09:51 PM
Post time 2020-4-11 02:50 PM | Show all posts
the hacker change my nickname and spend all my gold fragments and gem. he even insult most of my friends in ML. i have the access of gmail,moonton,facebook. idk how he manage to hack the vk and bind it

please check

please check
Post time 2020-4-23 10:14 PM | Show all posts
It seems like there are a lot of cases nowadays. Someone said that their Moonton password was unique but they still got hacked, so maybe it's Moonton itself that had a security breach.

Also I binded my VK account after unbinding the hacker's. He still got in. So it's not VK that's the problem.
Post time 2020-4-11 02:45 PM | Show all posts
i have the same problem.  i cannot choice the option for moonton it says dear player you longging to new device or region i haven't change my mobile phone. and region. please help
 Author| Post time 2020-4-15 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Headus replied at 2020-4-15 01:03 AM
This is exactly my case too. It's been over 3 weeks already and the support is replying but takes  ...

I think what u can do is if you are able to unbind all, immediately bind all back to all your accounts. Especially the vk. Create one and bind the new one. I think this will help you.
Post time 2020-4-11 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-5-10 04:35 PM

you can unbind vk using your moontoon binded email, for this to work you have to be binded with moonton acc, when you unbind vk you get 2 option select the second option, you will get an otp in your moonton binded email acc through that you can unbind VK acc
or you can use this option in the account center

Screenshot_2020-05-10-13-57-51-33_22e4250240c136c826b8a3b1264b092d.jpg
 Author| Post time 2020-4-12 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Yes that is what is happening. How to unbind when it os done overseas? Moonton is not even replying. So anyone else have any bright ideas?
Post time 2020-4-13 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Hello, try to do these steps might help
1. Go to the account center in the account settings
2. Select "3rd Party Account Disconnect Self-service"
3. Then select the account you want to disconnect = VK (Hacker Account)
4. Select "Enter the mail address of your Moonton account to disconnect"
5. A verification code will be sent to your moonton account via email to disconnect hacker account

if it doesn't work, please try again to contact MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com with proof that the account owner is yours, like the first-time purchase receipt

Post time 2020-4-15 01:03 AM | Show all posts
darkboy017 replied at 2020-4-11 02:50 PM
the hacker change my nickname and spend all my gold fragments and gem. he even insult most of my fri ...

This is exactly my case too. It's been over 3 weeks already and the support is replying but takes very long time and while they are taking time, the hacker just keeps logging in on my account and binded his VK too. Until now the customer support on email is still asking for additional proof that the account is mine. I am sending detailed proofs I just hope they list all the proofs they needed right from the first reply so that we don't have to go back and forth just to send these things because I can do it on one go and it takes another week or longer just for them to reply back.

Anyway, for this "logging on a new device/region" to be solved just check on it every time you login and try to unbind it using your Moonton email address.

In my case, I was finally able to unbind the hacker's VK account on my own after a week or so. Only to find out that they can still login on my account even when that VK account is unbinded. Also, he is now able to bind his own FB account on my account even though my own fb is still binded (I knew that because I can see his fb friends on the friends list)

tried unbinding all 3rd Party accounts (Google Play Games, FB, VK) while waiting for support to reply but  with no luck. the hacker can still login.

I am in a point now where I am the one who is already having a hard time logging in (needs a dozen of game restart because it won't get pass through "Game Loading...")

Just hope a GM can help our case.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-15 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-5 09:26 AM

Now they have the sign off all but still can’t unbind the stupid VK account. Moonton replied with a link to submit a form but they didnt reply at all after that. That idiot hacker who is from Indonesia tried the password 5 times and got my account logged off. Wth man Moonton. Why a sloppy job on security like that?

So no GM here to help or they themselves can’t even do anything because they know their security is really that bad?
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-14 01:58 PM GMT+8