Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 804|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] YSS Just Got Revamped

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-10 08:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Staufferboy at 2020-4-10 08:21 PM

So yeah YSS just got revemp. Which from the looks of it he looks better. Also he is now a Marksman/Assassin like Lesley which I guess makes sense sense he has to get close to people but he they made it easier to do that.There is a video about this I will but down below but he are my thoughts about it.

Passive: I can't really tell if they changed anything with is basic attack besides the look of it. Also the boat looks better now.

First skill: Now at the end of it it will turn you semi invisible like lessly but for a much shorter time. You could make a close escape because am pretty sure lock down skills can't target you doing this phase which would be nice.

Second skill: Now that made it were if you next to an enemy hero and use it quickly it gives you an enanched basic attack that silence basic attacks like Masha. Which is great because this will let you kill marksman or other type of basic attack heros easier but it not as long as Masha's. Maybe a 1 second long?

Ultimate: Beside looks I don't think they changed anything yet.

So yeah it looks like he is better than before. Only thing I would buff now is make is boat come out quicker and it should be good. Also maybe bring back his bleed effect on his Ultimate.
     Also here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_4OjbTCeAY

Post time 2020-4-10 08:44 PM | Show all posts
I liked the fist skill..but they could add knock up effect on ulty [ only the 3rd one if that hit enemy.
1st one will slow the enemy 2nd one will deal some damage and if they got hit by all 3 then the 3rd one will have a knock up effect ]
How about that.?
 Author| Post time 2020-4-10 08:54 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-4-10 08:44 PM
I liked the fist skill..but they could add knock up effect on ulty [ only the 3rd one if that hit en ...

That not bad either
Post time 2020-4-10 09:24 PM | Show all posts
I’m glad he got revamped because his only use was mostly his ultimate. His second skill only deals like 1/5 or 1/6 percent of enemy’s HP. Well I’ve used it and I’ve watched others use it and I think YYS is just not very good to us, the boat is almost everything that YYS needs, but when you throw it at someone to effectively stun them, I don’t think it’s long enough unless he has teammates helping him.
Post time 2020-4-10 11:12 PM | Show all posts
His role better be Assassin/Marksman (Primary Assassin), because we all know that picking 2 MM is always a taboo lol

Comments

I wouldn't mind that but even if his main role was assassin I still doubt they would pick a second mm  Post time 2020-4-10 11:47 PM
Post time 2020-4-11 05:33 AM | Show all posts
the second skill is going to fck up all mm except granger.
Post time 2020-4-14 01:46 AM | Show all posts
I loved it, I love it however, I think they should keep the old look.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 11:33 PM GMT+8