Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 703|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Ways to improve ML, Devs should read this

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-9 09:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ways to improve ML

1. Solo players should have an OPTION if he only wants to play on his Tier. (even if it takes longer than the normal queue)
For example: If player is Legend and chose this option, he will be only playing with and against Legend tier.

2. Instead of 'Lane Preselection', moonton should change it to 'Desired Role', (Main Role and Secondary Role)  For Example: Tank/Fighter
And it should be visible during Ban/Pick phase

3. In connection to #2, Matchmaking system should be sure that all role are on the same team.

4. In connection to #2 again, the team can report players that chose other Role besides his Desired Role if he played it badly. (Moonton can add 'Trolling' on the report form)

5. If moonton detects that the player has unstable ping, he should not able to play rank game until his ping becomes stable.

6. Players should not gain Credit Points from any AI Mode specially in the AI-Brawl. Troll gamers can easily get Credit Points from this modes easily and in a very short period of time.

Let me know if you are agree with my suggestions or if you do have any addition on these.

Menmua

Post time 2020-4-9 11:33 PM | Show all posts
They should define roles better.
Instead of MM or fighter, roles should be: Physical carry; mage carry;Tank/Support; Sololaner
Problem with the suggestion is team composition should not be set. Sometimes 2 solo-laner & 1 carry roles can be used as a strategy
Post time 2020-4-9 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Fixed role can be back fired like sometimes there are multiple player with same role and thats a strategy...and no 4...what will u do when u have network problem in game..? Otherthing is good  +1 support from me
 Author| Post time 2020-4-10 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-4-9 11:38 PM
Fixed role can be back fired like sometimes there are multiple player with same role and thats a str ...

yeah, that's why I recommended to put the Main role and secondary role. I understand that the Meta now is 131 or Funneling where your team can choose 2 Offlaners.
With the network problem during the game we cant do nothing about it but Moonton can avoid it with my Number5 recommendation.

Thanks for the support
Post time 2020-4-10 01:09 AM | Show all posts
First idea is really good and many players would like to play like that and 2nd idea is good as well but i dont like forcing people to play that they are given, playing at lane they have is much better because some heroes are just better than others, so it might occurre 2 or more same roles, as long as there is no 5 marksmans i am happy xD
 Author| Post time 2020-4-10 01:47 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2020-4-10 01:09 AM
First idea is really good and many players would like to play like that and 2nd idea is good as well ...

Thanks

Hope these ideas could reach to Developers
Post time 2020-4-10 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Great suggestions!!
1. EVERYONE should stay in their own tier, wanting it or not. It would be fair if we played against same rank. I don’t understand the purpose of having several ranks if they will end up mixed.
3. Thats a tricky one because sometimes you want to have two tanks, or two mages or even two marksmen.
5. I ALWAYS  have a yellow number but Im not lagging. The other way around happens a lot too, green numbers and laggy. So the system detection is not very good.
6. If there are no points after an AI match, whats the purpose of having it? Just to practice a new hero? What if your credit score is too low, what can you play then?
Post time 2020-4-10 09:28 PM | Show all posts
Instead of showing your desired role in a preset match, why can't we just show the players efficient role in matchmaking phase so that we can choose who we want to team up with?
 Author| Post time 2020-4-11 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-5 09:34 AM
HoaHoa replied at 2020-4-10 02:31 PM
Great suggestions!!
1. EVERYONE should stay in their own tier, wanting it or not. It would be fair i ...

Moon needs to improve their network detection as I also experience stable ping before entering a rank game, then suddenly becomes unstable during the game.
The main purpose of AI mode is to practice hero, players can still get Battle Points but not credit score.

faiqdarkviel replied at 2020-4-10 09:28 PM
Instead of showing your desired role in a preset match, why can't we just show the players efficient ...

I think that is imposible, if you are solo queue you cant choose who you want to team up with.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 09:58 PM GMT+8