Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 696|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] MAP HACK GAME FOR REVIEW PLS

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-9 05:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ururmoqaqu at 2020-4-9 05:48 AM

00166DDD-07CF-401B-9C17-4EDD49C9530F.png

2472E497-9551-4E40-8BF0-BF4F03A9DCE7.png

To whom it may concern,

I would like to report a game we just recently had about a possible map hack used by our opponents.
This is particularly another game with a player using selena as the highest beneficiary of said hack. There were multiple instances  in the game where we gave them benefit of the doubt as to just purely skill and precision. But as the game progressed, even my allies noticed how they knew every position we're in given we've tried to simulate some isolation to prove our doubts about the hack and concluded that it is highly unlikely that they'd knew our every position we've held, and yes we did check the field for wards from selena's 1st skill in elven form or even nana's 1st skill(as our opponents also used nana in said game).
After a hard fought battle(and I cannot stress enough how hard it was due to our locations seemingly visible to them) we won the game and of course we tried to confront them about the said Map Hack that we would report them for cheating, but these opponent simply shrugged the warning off and in fact challenged us to report them, stating that "may anti ban naman" or to translate from filipino language means "no worries we have anti ban too".

I then checked the replay and focused on the selena and the rest is confirmatory. Please see attached images for details(i.e battle ID, names, etc)
Primary suspect was selena with username: M@CZ#03 on server: 3492

If you'd like to contact me for more details especially for a replay of said game, here are the details of the account I used in this battle;username: Magic Sarap!
ID No.: 370658260 (3884)

P.S again, this is for review and the primary purpose of this post is to give attention to the rising amount of conplaints against map hack or any other sort of cheating. I hope the MLBB would in no way tolerate such acts as to promote a fair and fun gameplay. Please take necessary sanctions as to prevent these type of events from happening again.

Thank you so much and Kudos!

Post time 2020-4-9 01:17 PM | Show all posts
ya hacks are rising again i guess but we are getting bans from game too for the violators , thanks for your report , sorry if this effected your gaming experience badly
 Author| Post time 2020-4-10 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Nah I totally understand, it’s just I had the need to post this because mlbb needs to be aware that this is happening and it’s alarmingly growing rapid. I know I may seem petty about this as some of you might think that “wHy dOeS iT maTteR? U wOn riGhT?”, it’s sad to think that some players experience this and actually lost and probably think that they’ll just report it, hoping the system would do something about these cheaters, but I can hardly tell that these in game reporting is as unreliable as it is, hence those cheaters will not be reprimanded, meaning they will think that they can just get away with this. This is also coming from me that I checked the guy’s account again, and lo and behold, the guy can still play according to his history. This is just sad, the highest sanction they’ll get is a reduced credit score, once they get their scores up, they’ll do it again. I just wish if you can’t at the very least upgrade your detection system and security, atleast review people’s report especially if they had the time to actually open up their browser, write a long ash post and be told to trust the in game report system. It’s nothing personal really, this is just frustrating.

PS. I just remembered I had to have an update here because I  actually just watched a pro player from the philippines’ youtube video about his opponents(kimmy and his party members) possible map hack usage yet again.
It’s on Zapnu frrom Execration Philippines’ channel.

Here’s the link of the vid: https://youtu.be/51p0MiKjTr0
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-13 02:10 AM GMT+8