Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 916|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[UI] BattleID input to view games inside MLBB app

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-6 05:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Jeff_Rey at 2020-4-6 05:51 PM

Would be nice if i can input BattleID to review some games so i can easily share games with friends or here in forum by only giving BattleID and
The reader will just open MLBB app to review the shared game.
Copy/paste BattleaID into MLBB app then watch, no need upload 3 hours in youtube to share the game.
Hope this option is added in User Interface (UI).

Post time 2020-4-6 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Great suggestion. I also hate to screen recording just to take some samples.
Post time 2020-4-6 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Nice one. But it will take time to implement, since currently ML cant store offline gameplay for too long. Support.
Post time 2020-4-7 06:42 AM | Show all posts
I think this would increase storage usage in MLBB app, many players may have a pretty limited storage usage. I don’t think we need an extra feature like this when you have screen record. Okay, I think the only way for this to be not wasting other’s storage usage is if it’s possible to delete it if you save it on the MLBB app and then transport it to the photos.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-7 09:42 AM | Show all posts
I think seimz is correct, it will be difficult because the server storage needs to be increased, maybe another fileserver needs to be setup for all saved games. No, the MLBB app will not increase in size, the game will be saved and stored at server side not client side.
Post time 2020-4-9 10:41 AM | Show all posts
It is indeed a good suggestion and i totally support it. thanks for your valuable feedback. we will submit it to the official.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-26 09:06 AM GMT+8