Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6847|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Map hack exposed with video I challenge developers to ban him

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-31 04:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I post before video about cheater using map hack and people tell me my prove is not enough what about this Granger ? Not proof too ? Write me now and find him causes like before

Player name:❥ᎪᎽᎪᏃ☪

Server ID: 4034

Proof Video 1:

https://youtu.be/TosPyyZsRiE

Proof Video 2:

https://youtu.be/FrWKiJGTJDk

Nothing will happening to him like always game help hackers most important you spend I'm following him I'll prove for everyone that nothing happened to his account

Post time 2020-3-31 09:52 PM | Show all posts
The current  system is supposed to detect if they are using map hack.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-1 01:06 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ResolutionGerm at 2020-4-1 01:08 AM

Everyone use map hack without any ban like you live in other world maybe you just not noticed them top global players with map hack almost all pro players using map hack just focus on the stream and you will get it
Post time 2020-4-1 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jeff_Rey at 2020-4-1 07:27 PM

Still not convincing vid. It should be recorded live, not replay vid. In replay u cannot know if enemy can be seen in map. You are too close and maybe granger saw you only in map because it is already near to granger.

So better record it live then post it here.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-1 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-4-2 11:28 AM

You stupid dude see where Bruno was maybe u 8 year or 15 year max old it's absolutely map hack go to custom game try same action of Bruno and tell me if u can see him go try same I'll add u and try u will be Bruno I'll record live video and see if you I can see you in map send me ur game name we will do it together..look granger move he go directly to Bruno and you can't see what after the lawn go check if you can see what there's in other side of lawn go go if u stupid or u don't know the game as well don't comments bro u make ur self looking stupid

All Turkish server with map hack  it's look useless thing report others....

I'm mad everyone use map hack when you report and you give video they say it's no proof don't know how to prove that someone use map hack maybe if i record videos from my phone using map hack I'll be banned ? I'll do it if they will ban me I'll show my account in video and I'll send my name and my server id and i know I'll not be banned anyway
Post time 2020-4-1 09:11 PM | Show all posts
Programers/developers should put a checksum test in ram or memory of the app to check if someone is cheating or sideloading other binary app. Easy to do this but not sure if the API is available in android and other OS.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-1 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Top global players using map hack go to live stream and focus you will find them using cheat it's become unsupported I'm leaving to lol when it come out in Europe I'm done with punishment system hackers solo Q randoms unfair match making I love Chinese but game developed in USA give players better game  experience developers should improve game or riot will eat them in market is them last chance after months game will be full of troll bad players trash talkers and hackers because all good players will move to lol
Post time 2020-4-2 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Please contact in game cs and report him as a hacker/cheater with the proof. thanks.
Post time 2020-5-10 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Not convincing, to be it could just be a check on the bush...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-7 06:44 PM GMT+8