Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 341|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Lana - Sovereign of Paint [#86]

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-26 10:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Halbikx at 2020-4-2 03:35 PM

Lana
The Sovereign of Paint

Role: Mage
Specialty: Burst / Poke
Difficulty: 9.0/10

Hero Description

Lana is a high burst damage mage hero that can adapt to several different situations by manipulating the colours of her paint in her skills. Her main weapon is her paintbrush, along with her 5 seemingly infinite bottles of paint - red, blue, green, purple and white. If she isn't using a specific colour, her normal skills and basic attacks use black ink.
Coming from the distant mountains far from civillization, she has mastered the art of calligraphy and painting, now being able to incorporate supernatural abilities into her blissful strokes. Her multitude of different skill combinations will definitely steer her enemies into turmoil.

Skills & Abilities

Passive: Master of Colours
A fourth, unupgradable skill button appears above her ultimate. By holding on that skill button, the player may drag the skill to 5 different colours (like Aldous ult), ranging from red, blue, green, purple, and white. The next 3 skill casts will be enhanced depending on what colour you chose. Normal cooldown is 2.5s (cannot be reduced), but if Lana uses up all 3 skills, the cooldown will immediately reset.

Skill 1: Inky Bombardment (6.4s cd, 50 mc)
Lana throws out a blob of paint in a straight line at the specified direction, dealing 250/290/330/370/410/450 (+65% total M.P) magic damage to all enemies hit. The blob will leave a trail of paint on the floor following where it went, which will stay for 4s and continuously deal 85/105/125/145/165/185 (+20% total M.P) magic damage every 0.5s.

When enhanced with:
Red paint: Each time the ball collides with a jungle minion or enemy hero (minions excluded), it will create a small explosion which deals an extra 100/130/160/190/220/250 (+40% total M.P) magic damage to surrounding enemies.
Blue paint: The paint blob will immobilize all enemies hit by 0.75s; if the blob hits more than 3 enemies already, the fourth enemy and onwards will be immobilized for 1.25s instead.
Green paint: Lana's movement speed will increase by 20% when walking on the paint trail. During which, she will be immune to all slow effects.
Purple paint: The paint blob will travel further and will be bigger in size; the trail's duration will also increase to 7s.
White paint: Lana will be healed by 30/40/50/60/70/80 (+20% extra M.P) points of HP every time it hits an enemy hero or jungle monster; the heal will be halved when hitting minions. This applies to both the blob and the trail.

Skill 2: Messy Splatter (10.8s cd, 80 mc)
Lana swings her brush powerfully, splashing and smearing paint in a fan-shaped area in front of her. Enemies hit will receive 320/365/410/455/500/545 (+100% total M.P) magic damage, and will be slowed by 40% for 1s.

When enhanced with:
Red paint: Smeared paint will stay on the ground for 5s; when other skills are used on it (except passive), their damage will be increased by 15%.
Blue paint: Lana will splash out double the amount of paint on the ground, which will increase the damage by 50%, and the slow will increase to 70%.
Green paint: Lana can move while activating this skill. Upon activation, her movement speed will be increased by 15% for 0.5s. Removes all CC that is affecting her. (Subsequent CC will not be purified)
Purple paint: The area of the skill will be bigger. The paint will also deal true damage instead if the enemies hit have less than 30% HP remaining.
White paint: Blinds all enemies hit, reducing their skills and basic attack hit rate by 35%/40%/45%/50%/55%/60%, their attack speed and crit chance by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%/45%.

Ultimate: Radiant Pigment (0s cd, 14s recharge time, 40 mc)
Lana draws a small paint circle in the targeted location, immediately dealing 200/250/300/350/400/450 (+90% total M.P) magic damage to all enemies hit in the area. If the skill is enhanced with a colour, then the enemies that were hit will be marked with that specific colour of paint. When Lana basic attacks a marked enemy, her basic attack will move faster and deal 180% of her total magic power as magic damage on that enemy, consuming the mark. This skill can be stacked up to 5 times. (Recharge time can be reduced with cooldown reduction).

When enhanced with:
Red paint: Deals 20% of their lost HP as extra magic damage. Immediately executes them upon basic attacking a marked enemy with red paint if they are under 10% HP.
Blue paint: Freezes all enemies hit for 1s, once basic attacking an enemy marked with blue paint, the freeze will increase to 1.5s. After that, they will receive a slow of 80% for 1s.
Green paint: Silences all enemies hit for 1.2s. Once basic attacking an enemy marked with green paint, their vision will also be darkened for 1s (like Helcurt ult but for 1 person).
Purple paint: Reduces physical and magical resistance of all enemies by 40% for 3s. Basic attacking an enemy marked with purple paint will cause them to lose all their physical and magical defense (100% reduction), lasting 3s.
White paint: Enemies hit in the area are knocked up for 1s. Upon basic attacking an enemy marked with white paint, Lana gains a shield that can absorb 350/410/470/530/590/650 (+10% total M.P) points of damage, lasting 3.5s. The shield can be stacked up to 3x its original amount.

Extra Information

That's all for Lana. At first glance she looks simple and easy to use, but her passive combos can come in very handy in many different situations - whether it's to kill or escape, she can almost do it all. By mastering the different combinations that Lana provides, you can outplay any hero, even those pesky assassins that seem to don't stop trying to kill you from the back lines.

I won't provide any sample combos, as it's too much work to think of one (I am lazy, so you can put the blame on me), so just use your imagination and think of ways to utilize her passive and skills :)

Reference Images
Lana.jpg
 Author| Post time 2020-4-2 03:32 PM | Show all posts
TheScreamer01 replied at 2020-4-2 01:51 PM
Wow nice! I wasnt expecting it to be so good before I entered.

Why, thank you! I guess its just experience from my past 85 other concepts :)
Post time 2020-3-26 10:52 PM | Show all posts
the passive is strong but a bit hard to control with all that ability. seems this hero has more than 15 skill set in my opinion. i do like the idea. but what about the cooldown of the passive? or it has no cd? no cd is good because it is so hard to choose and remember all those skill effect. Do not forge to submit this to in game cs with this thread link as well.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-26 11:13 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-3-26 10:52 PM
the passive is strong but a bit hard to control with all that ability. seems this hero has more than ...

For the cooldown, you'll have to wait 2.5s before changing colours, but if you use up all 3 enhanced skills with the colour you chose, then the cooldown of the passive will immediately reset.
Post time 2020-4-2 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Wow nice! I wasnt expecting it to be so good before I entered.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-24 06:04 PM GMT+8