Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 271|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Help me pls

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-26 11:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How is it possible that the moonton has 2 email and account?i bought an account then 1 month after there is one playing the account event if I didn’t.Then the seller of the account message me that he can log in using his own email to moonton even though i bought it with no moonton account email.When I bought that I registered it to moonton using my own email, but then how the scammer log in using his account?he gave me screen record of how he log in and i saw it.pls help me fix it.
Post time 2020-3-26 12:20 PM | Show all posts
What ur saying is that.. U bought a account from someone.. When u bought it there was no gmail connected.. Now there is a gmail connected  and someone is logging in by that gmail..?  Right   

Of this the case then just simply unbind that gmail accoint and bind a new one
Post time 2020-3-26 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Is there any rules or guidelines in the game by Moonton that prohibits account selling?
Most of any online games don't allow that.
Post time 2020-3-26 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Yes its against Moonton policy to buy or sell account. Moonton won't be responsible for any issue regarding those actions. CS won't help you either.
Post time 2020-3-26 04:24 PM | Show all posts
@Garthcliff

Hi, this is against Moonton's Terms of Service. We do not condone or advocate buying/selling of accounts and diamonds. Thus, like what my colleague @seimz said, we will not be able to assist in this matter.

Please refrain from taking such actions in the future.
Post time 2020-3-26 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Why do you buy another player's account?

This game is easy to play and win
Post time 2020-3-27 03:27 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-3-26 06:47 PM
Why do you buy another player's account?

This game is easy to play and win

easy because you are pro and know how to play. there are a lot of trash players who just keep feeding and forever stuck in low ranks.
Post time 2020-3-27 07:01 AM | Show all posts
I am not sure why would you buy anyone's account, you did it on your own risk, and you got scammed, that's the reason why moonton is warning everyone not to buy accounts, you will loose account but there is always way to seller get account back. We won't help you to get it back. Next time read our policy!!!
Post time 2020-3-27 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Dexter99 replied at 2020-3-27 03:27 AM
easy because you are pro and know how to play. there are a lot of trash players who just keep feed ...

lower rank players may or may not be good. If you buy high rank player account at lower level how will you win at higher rank? Because you are already struggling at lower rank level

Buying another account does not make you a pro. When next season starts, you will be in epic again so no use to buy account
Post time 2020-3-29 03:22 AM | Show all posts
Anad many low rank people are decent; they are not that bad in comparison to some other players I seen. They may be stuck there forever because of solo q. That's all. Buying accounts is your fault to begin with and you should never do something like that
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 08:10 PM GMT+8