Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 234|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] revamp silvanna to pure fighter

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-26 10:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by lightyear at 2020-3-26 11:51 AM

time to revamp silvanna to pure fighter instead mage fighter that not sooooo not in real damage like others fighter. so how is it?
i test all item the conclusion is

all attack item just support basic attack only not on casting skill that not so good for her in 1v1 or 2v1 even being ambush

while in magic item support effect. good in skill cast no good in basic attack.

so i suggest revamp this silvanna to pure fighter so all attack item support in skill casting passive and support basic attack.

how was it?

potential free hero but get trash by moonton before release it self i dont know what u thinking moonton.

Post time 2020-3-26 11:59 AM | Show all posts
???????
silvanna is used pretty often in mpl , which shown that silvanna is balanced and not underpowered , she don't need revamp , you better up your skill more in using her .
Post time 2020-3-26 12:24 PM | Show all posts
I will say that silvana is balanced right now..not too op not too weak
Post time 2020-3-26 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Completely disagree..
Post time 2020-3-26 01:29 PM | Show all posts
What the ....?
Silvanna is a great hero....quite too strong after the recent buff I would say. I don't understand when you said shes not great, it is just you who don't know how to use her.
But I do agree to change her role to fighter. Just because she use mage item doesn't mean she's a mage.
Post time 2020-3-26 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Played Silvanna for a while now and i can say that she is a great hero with lots of capability, however you're not completely wrong. She have no problem at all against all Assassins, Mage & MM (well except Bruno), but she do have a problem against Fighters, i mean every Fighters. If she went against full-HP Fighters and failed to kill them with your skills, theres nothing you can do anymore, basic attack with 100% speed & magical lifesteal won't do much.

She don't need a revamp, her skil are good. She just need a little tweak on her basic attack, make it like Guin/Dyroth, after few basic attacks, it has bonus damage and can trigger Spellvamp & Queens Wing passive. I believe Silvanna can withstand Fighters after that.
Post time 2020-3-27 12:49 AM | Show all posts
i would suggest to buff her rather than changing her damage output class. She is pretty much good in my opinion. slight buff can make her regular pick in rank too.
Post time 2020-3-27 07:45 AM | Show all posts
I think she is balanced as well, i mean she is not op but changing her role to pure fighter is good idea because i saw many peoples doing ad si silvanna.
Post time 2020-3-27 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Just make her a pure fighter :)
Post time 2020-3-29 03:49 AM | Show all posts
Never played her so I can't say. I played a few games aganist her; and I have to say she seems pretty good hero.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 08:32 PM GMT+8