Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 428|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Poll] New AFK punishment system

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-26 09:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
i think it is too much or too long for the server to detect AFK players with 3 minutes above.

what i suggest is any players detected with 1 minute of AFK shall be consider AFK and be punish heavily. There is no reason for you to be AFK even awhile since you decided to start a game. Just dont play if you are not free.

stop telling me that there is an incoming calls, you can set Do Not Disturb mode.
stop telling me that there is an emergency - ok acceptable if there is an emergency, but you still need to face the penalty

please feel free to drop down your suggestion
Single Polls, Total 17 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

94.12% (16)
0.00% (0)
5.88% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2020-3-26 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Agreed....i really hate players who start a match and go afk..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-3-26 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-3-26 12:17 PM
Agreed....i really hate players who start a match and go afk..

if they started the game and go AFK and wont return still ok, at least we still can invalid that game.

but all this idiots returning on the 2.30 minutes and the invalid game no longer activate. end up all players already lvl 4-6 and he just lvl 2. for sure he will be feeding. at last at 6 minutes, we need to surrender due to the team is feeding and everyone losing stars. nightmare

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-26 12:42 PM | Show all posts
kingzvvd replied at 2020-3-26 12:40 PM
if they started the game and go AFK and wont return still ok, at least we still can invalid that g ...

Double hate for them

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-26 12:55 PM | Show all posts
How i wish this will come true..

i had an afk teammate at minute 5... imagine how i want to choke his neck.. i hope they come up with something to punish this kind of ppl.. bcs afk above minute 3, invalid system become invalid..

And credit score deduction cant even pass as a joke.. ughhhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-26 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Great idea!! If they come back at minute 1, its still posible to jungle and stuff. 3 minutes is too long, you need to try to survive til late game, which is almost imposible. Why 3 minutes?? It makes no sense, with Little details like this I realize developers dont play their own game.
I mean, if the system detects someone AFK, one minute might be a lot as well. 30 seconds is more than enoughl. They can go straigth to thier buff and the game is fair. 3 minutes is just a masacre.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-3-26 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-27 12:45 AM
Vymonchyyy replied at 2020-3-26 12:55 PM
How i wish this will come true..

i had an afk teammate at minute 5... imagine how i want to choke  ...

hahaha, imagine now in Epic. out of 10 games at least 5-6 games are like that. pity to solo players.

dont know how long needed to go out of epic. the whole week i have been meeting all this AFK or trolls players.
worst is that all my team mate are using physical emblems. hahaha

HoaHoa replied at 2020-3-26 01:58 PM
Great idea!! If they come back at minute 1, its still posible to jungle and stuff. 3 minutes is too  ...

that is true bro. within 1 minute still can catch back, after 2 and 1/2 minutes already to late because of the gold and exp. unless enemy is all noob. bro when can rank together ? i need your tank. so hard to find a good tank companion. my mm is good now. just need a good tanker

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-26 06:50 PM | Show all posts
I support this

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-26 08:43 PM | Show all posts
kingzvvd replied at 2020-3-26 12:40 PM
if they started the game and go AFK and wont return still ok, at least we still can invalid that g ...

Yes yes yes. This is the reason why 3 minutes is too long. Gonna support this very much until Moonton implement it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-27 12:48 AM | Show all posts
agree with the suggestion. but i think 1.5 mins should be enough to count as afk players in my opinion rather than 1 minute. not all players using high end devices.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 09:09 PM GMT+8