Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 188|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff Clint

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-25 11:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-3-25 11:02 PM

Also another underrated MM that need attention.

For me, the kind of buff he need is simple to bring him back into the meta :
1) Remove mana requirement from him. If Granger can, why not him? Both are skill caster.
2) Reduce CD of his 2nd skill by 2sec at all level.
3) Full 5 stack loaded in his ulti upon unlocking.

Implementing all this buff will definitely make him stronger earlier and still wont impact his late game potential.
Post time 2020-3-26 12:50 AM | Show all posts
the only problem i see from clint is that he rely too much on crit chance while he is not a basic attack spammer , clint either critical with his passive ... or not , it is not rare clint only able to land 1 critical from activating 5 passive , even with 60%+ crit chance , and also his first skill also uses chances , so it means clint problem is that he depends too much on luck , which is a huge difference difference between your enemy dead , or you dead .

Devs really should move Bruno passive to clint , clint needed crit chance the most .
Post time 2020-3-26 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Yep agreed. It will make him more viable early game, since his dmg is weak early game unlike granger. Devs mentioned Miya rework which ia cool, but Layla needs rework too.
Post time 2020-3-26 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Nice suggestion.. Agree
Post time 2020-3-26 04:47 AM | Show all posts
100% agree with this suggestion. One of the main reason we cant switch to cd boot or any other boot rather than mana boot because the skill casting consumes a lot of mana. i play karrie and i need mana boot, endless battle and thunder belt for mana regen. because of karrie's passive can cope up with that. but thats different case for clint. so i totally agree with this suggestion.
Post time 2020-3-29 06:17 AM | Show all posts
I will be honest, clint is just a weak version of Lesley. His mana consumption is too high and his crits are too low in comparison to Lesley. I think removing his mana consumption will be overkill; I think decreasing his mana consumption will be fine by half at least for all the skills.
Post time 2020-3-30 10:25 AM | Show all posts
that is why i dont even pick him at all. no more miya for me also because people will think you troll. fully focus on Karrie now. Winning streak for my Karrie now !!! salute Karrie
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 08:00 PM GMT+8