Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 183|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Let's get Real MLBB

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-25 09:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jayar3217 at 2020-3-25 10:02 PM

Ok, your game right now is so trash, So many Problems to deal with.
You don't even accept suggestion from other players, i have suggested a lot and i didn't seen it on an update. And that stupid Ai on Customer Services is no help.
How about moderators will just pass the suggestions to the Developers?, We really to adjust to the Customer Service, We already shared on this page, What's the use of sharing it here?.

As you all known, MLBB is not prioritize on Lag/Network Issue (like H+, Which i always Expierenced), WE PLAYERS MUST HAVE BETTER SERVICE AND LAG IS NOT, Not even a single update about lag fixes and i did see that Other Moba Games is better than ML, no Lag and Everything, pls stop on making skins or update, JUST PRIORITZE WHAT PROBLEMS IS IN YOUR GAME.
And What the F*ck is this
(No picture, dosen't allow cause of "Low Memory")
I am Epic (Cause of the Season), My team were all Epic too and the Enemy has Mythic Player (Cause of 3 Ban Slots as i've noticed)

Battle ID:188403616812036810

And i know being a developer is hard but this problem here is huge.

Post time 2020-3-25 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Maybe you missed the memo. Epic will have 3 ban slots from now on as posted here by someone.
Post time 2020-3-26 04:50 AM | Show all posts
from this season epic will have 3 ban too.
About the in game cs, after the automatic reply, an actual developer usually reply. I am not sure if you skip that one or just left the conversation. at the beginning of the season there is a huge number of players playing so it creates pressure on server. but our mlbb official always working on that. its really good to see such a concerned player. thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-3-26 07:40 AM | Show all posts
Ya . In the new update patch there was written that for a certain time there will be three bans in epic rank. And mlbb should really watch over that lag issue....
Post time 2020-3-26 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Epic now does have 3 ban slots..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 09:06 PM GMT+8