Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 178|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff Minsitthar

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-25 07:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-3-25 10:54 PM

Just some simple suggestions that i think he really NEED.

Role : change from fighter --> fighter / support

Adjustments :

Passive (buff)
Current : When teammates slay enemy heroes, he obtains extra 60 Gold wherever he is; whenever Minsitthar himself slay enemies, all his teammates obtain extra 15 Gold.

New : When teammates slay enemy heroes, he obtains extra 80 Gold wherever he is; whenever Minsitthar himself slay enemies, all his teammates obtain extra 30 Gold.

1st skill / hook (buff) : Increase range by 10%.

2nd skill (buff) : Increase shield when hitting enemy depend on how many enemy affected by his 2nd skill. Also increase its area of effect.

Ulti (buff) : Increase his soldier attack speed. Also, all ally in his ulti area gain shield upon casting ulti. Shield equal to 15% of Minsitthar total attack power.

Post time 2020-3-25 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-3-25 08:22 PM

This is my favorite hero , i suggested to change minshittar to support LONG time ago including what they should've change in minshittar .

But they only hear from people that play in MPL , people that are the majority of the mlbb community , and big youtuber , unless you are in these criteria or unless you can get 1000+ kid to spam mlbb to buff minshittar , they just dont hear lmao . Example is , Gusion damage never nerfed because it is the main hero of Jonathan Liandi ( mpl champion and big youtuber ) (or known as Raja Barong) , Wanwan ultimate immunity and 2nd skill cc clear never nerfed because majority of kid want a hero that can bully and wipe enemy team without being able to be countered and cced , Kimmy was once nerfed and become balanced but the toxic community raged because kimmy is balanced and then they buff kimmy to become overpowered again all because community wanted it which shown that mlbb really don't care about fair play outside mpl , atlas ultimate cast speed never nerfed because kid wanted instant version of tigreal ultimate , in atlas you can literally 1-tap the ultimate and all enemy pulled to center of the skill, and then cecillion , cecillion damage only get little useless nerf because cecillion is on top 10 of hero with the most skin wishlist , and also lesley overpowered skillset never nerfed just because she rarely(almost never) used in mpl even with the fact the skillset is overpowered.

No , im not in rage writing these , i'm just want to say that you are wasting time writing this suggestion , you could've spent these time doing something better.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-25 08:39 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-3-25 08:17 PM
This is my favorite hero , i suggested to change minshittar to support LONG time ago including what  ...

I'm just too boring so here I thought of something to cherish up this dying space. About what you're saying is true. I'm also a bit fed up with Lesley as the next starlight skin gonna be her. She always getting a new skin every month but heroes like Vale, Faramis and Minsitthar were abandoned.
Post time 2020-3-26 07:08 AM | Show all posts
i think you need to fix the suggestion of passive.
80 goal for minsi so it should be 20 for each ally, total 80 gold.
1st and 2nd skill i agree.
About ultimate, i think the soldiers should get benefited from the items and its passive. just my personal opinion.
Post time 2020-3-26 06:55 PM | Show all posts
I support this. Make minsitthar more tank

Also apply spell vamp for his ultimate
Post time 2020-3-29 06:21 AM | Show all posts
I think minisitthar is fine. Simply because his kit is very support like in a sense. He is probably going to be the hero that will be used as a counter pick. I agree on the suggestions for the 1st skill and 2nd skill.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 09:07 PM GMT+8