Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 399|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Cheater map hack with proof video

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-25 05:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2020-3-25 08:29 PM

Can developers ban this map hack user or it's the game helping people to cheat too ?

Player name: α∂ισѕ

Server ID:2634

Proved with video no way to not ban that player , if he not get banned I'll use cheat too let all use cheats
https://youtu.be/sZP6h06CuFY
If game ready to take it seriously global Turkish Claude  map hack too I have proved but nothing happened to him he was abuse cheat because I annoying him

Post time 2020-3-25 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jeff_Rey at 2020-3-25 07:43 PM

The moves of Lancelot is normal. No map hack there. It is a replay and i can say it is a normal game.
I make the same moves, destroy turret then run away quickly because i know many will come to defend that lane.

Notice if there is map hack, they will attack the solo enemy at top lane. This didnt happen, it was lancelot who is running away and he did not attack the solo enemy on top lane.
Sorry, i chk the vid again, if u refer to lolita and aurora using map hack, they are just looking for farm at your bottom lane. But yes a little weird move by lolita a possible cheater but i am not 100% sure.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-25 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-7 11:46 PM
Jeff_Rey replied at 2020-3-25 07:31 PM
The moves of Lancelot is normal. No map hack there. It is a replay and i can say it is a normal game ...

Dude I'm Lancelot Lolita come to me directly bro there's fight in mid lane he left the fight and come to me directly because I kill em all before he want take revenge and Aurora was just following him bro I have 3 year in game +12k match I know what's normal and what not normal bro Lolita map hack 1000% why he come there can you explain ? Why he come there directly to me ?

I know developers won't take my video seriously I reports before cheater with more clear video global Claude and nothing happened to him for this I ask everyone to use hack  because the developer doesn't take it seriously he was abusing hack I was chatting to him in game and tell him to find me and he come to me directly .... Everything was recording but they did nothing to him absolutely nothing .... okay fine let all cheat
Post time 2020-3-25 10:52 PM | Show all posts
I checked again, they dont have map hack dude 1000%
They left clash at mid but didnt go to you direcrly dude, they go home base first to regen life,
Then they notice the minions and you attaxking a turret so they went to the lane directly to def the turret, then want to attaxk vale from behind but you were there. Dude i have 9,600 games too and i can say the texhique they use is normal. This is not map hack.
Post time 2020-3-27 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Let's be Real, Since season 1 maphacks are already out in youtube and they are monetizing it, One of the reason why I stopped playing for 10 seasons, guess what Season 11 up to now, Maphacks are still proliferating...
you can go to youtube and learn easily how to do it.
I'm not sure why the devs are ignoring it and just banned players using it, nevertheless I know some people who are using maphacks and are never banned for more than 10 seasons.
Post time 2020-3-27 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Hi, this video is not enough like proof, also in my opinion this just was a coincidence
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-4 07:09 PM GMT+8